Columbus Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
You should know that, according to 87% of marketing professionals, the use of video as a marketing tool is the best way to market your business to your target audience. Over the years, videography has grown exponentially in the business world. There are lots of statistics that have come up in the recent past to prove the effectiveness of video marketing as an effective tool to any business.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a step that will help you have an easy process in the planning and execution of your project. Georgia freelance videographers have worked with all types of clients and agencies in the past. So, they will guide you on how to approach the production of your project. An experienced freelance videographer with years of experience will craft a high-quality video that will present your business in an interesting and compelling way to your audience.
Thankfully, Columbus freelance videographer prices in 2023 have not changed with significant margins. While the demand for video marketing is going up, freelance videographers in zip code: 31906 are charging hourly rates and day rates, and some freelancers charge half day rates.
If you go about searching for “videographer near me” online, the quotes you will get for the service you need will be affected by three things: the type of video you want to create, the duration of the entire production process, and the type of crew and equipment you need to bring your ideas to life.
Columbus Videography Budget
Whether you are searching for the best rates for internal marketing videography, or for event videography in Columbus, the length of the final product and the requirements needed to create the video will affect the cost you are going to incur. There are three important questions you need to ponder about when going through the budgeting process:
- What do you want your video to do? What sort of video do you want to create? What’s the business objective you want to carry out? Are you planning to market your latest event through the process of compiling a highlight reel from past successful events? There are different approaches used when filming a product, compared to executing an event videography. (A professional videographer will take the answer you provide to this question, and create a product that will solve your unique business needs and objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video? It is easy for a voice over narration to be used in videos like explainer videos or employee training videos. Depending on the strategy you use, the cost of working with actors/actresses is different to the cost of hiring narrators. Basically, if your project uses different kinds of talented professionals to create the video, you will have to spend more.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? In case you find it hard to identify a good location for filming your video, a good camera crew will suggest film studios or exterior locations that will be suitable for your type of production. In addition, there are associated costs of paying for studio time and for getting the correct permits. Your overall cost of production will increase due to these charges.
These are good questions to look at before engaging a professional team, as they will guide you on how you will prepare your Columbus videography budget. To help you be confident in your planning, work with a professional team that can help you to plan for an even better project by preparing a good budget for your project.
The Rates for Videographers in Columbus
To help you have a good concept of how you can approach the budgeting process, we have prepared a list for your reference. In this list, the rates for videographers in Columbus covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Columbus Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Equipment: $24/hour to $104/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Video Director: $24/hour to $254/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $104 to $404
- Video Editor: $64/hour to $179/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- Audio Files: $34 to $1,004
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $104 to $1004
Hiring a Professional Columbus Videographer
It doesn’t matter if you want to shoot a live stream with a camera crew, or if you want to use the services of a photographer to capture the best angles of your project, hiring a professional Columbus videographer does not have to be problematic. An experienced freelancer in Muscogee County can take the budget you have prepared and come up with a product that accurately meets your business needs. Plus, Columbus, Georgia has some competitive Columbus freelance videographer prices in 2023. Georgia’s weather is comprised of hot, muggy, and long summers, with short, cold, and wet winters. Columbus offers great locations for filming, such as The Columbus Museum and Columbus Botanical Garden.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Columbus, you can count on us to help you with all the preparations of your project, like budgeting. It is important to work with a professional team if you want to start the process of filming your next project. You will easily eliminate any guesswork once you engage Team Beverly Boy. If you want to get the latest Columbus Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, give us a shout and let us discuss more about your upcoming project.