Columbia Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Statistics from the past decade have shown us that about 87% of marketing professionals now use video in marketing. Videography has definitely become more popular than ever in the business world and it is a well-known fact that video marketing is a beneficial tool that can help you move your company forward.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a great idea. South Carolina freelance videographers have the expertise you’re looking for, having worked with a variety of brands and companies. An experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry will be able to create high-quality video.
Fortunately, Columbia freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased. The demand is high but many freelance videographers in 29205 usually ask for hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.But if you are looking online for a “videographer near me”, the rates you’re looking for will still be based on the type of video you want to create, the duration of it, and the crew and equipment needed to bring your vision to life.
Columbia Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for a event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of the video you want to create to the location all impact the cost. When budgeting for your project, consider the following questions as you prepare:
1. What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase your new product? What about a highlight reel from your recent event? Filming a product video will require a different type of equipment and team than what you’ll need for event videography. (A professional videographer will help you bring your concepts to life and create the best video for your project needs.)
2. What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice over narration. The cost of a narrator will be a lot more accessible than what you would need for working with a slew of actors.
3. Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you want to film, a camera crew can typically help you find the best film studios or exterior locations. When you look into studios and permits, the price of where you film at will affect the cost of your video project.
These are important things to consider as you prepare for your Columbia videography budget, but a crew of professionals will make sure you bring your concepts to life in the best way possible—it’s what they love to do, after all.
The Rates for Videographers in Columbia
Prices change according to the type of video you want to make and what you need to bring your vision to life. We’ve put together a list of the rates for videographers in Columbia including the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Columbia Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $24/hour to $254/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor: $64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $104 to $404
- Audio Files: $34 to $1,004
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll: 14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $104 to $1004’s
- Equipment: $24/hour to $104’s/hour
Hiring a Professional Columbia Videographer
If you’re in the market for a photographer to film product angles or want to host a live stream, hiring a professional Columbia videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. With a talented freelancer in Richland county working with your budget, you can expect a top quality video. Plus, Columbia, South Carolina has some competitive Columbia freelance videographer prices in 2020, with hot summers, cold winters, and great landmarks like Congaree National Park and Riverbanks Zoo and Garden.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Columbia, we use our nearly 20 years of expertise for your project needs. If you want to get started filming your next project or are looking for Columbia Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.