Chattanooga Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that video as a marketing tool is used by 87% of marketing professionals? In the recent past, the business world has seen an uptake of videography. Many businesses have seen the benefits of video marketing and are continuing to use it as their primary tool of marketing on the digital platform.
A freelance video maker is a necessary hire if you want to come up with a creative piece for your next project. Since Tennessee freelance videographers are experienced in working with different types of agencies, and a wide range of clients, they are resourceful in advising you on the various ways in which your ideas can come to life. To get a high-quality video, consult an experienced freelance videographer and you will be able to curve out a good plan that will help you craft the ideal produce that meets your business needs.
One advantage is that Chattanooga freelance videographer prices in 2023 have not changed much. Although video marketing is on the rise, freelance videographers in zip code: 37341 charge hourly rates and day rates, while other freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you browse the internet for “videographer near me” and get any rate offers, the overall price rates are usually affected by three things: the type of video your business needs, the duration of the project completion, and the crew size and equipment required to produce the best product.
Chattanooga Videography Budget
Whatever type of video project you want to shoot, be it an event videography in Chattanooga, or internal marketing videography, the length of the video, as well as what’s needed to create it will impact the cost of production. A good way to approach the budgeting process is to first look at the answers you provide to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Planning to market a new product using a high-quality video? Or do you want to create a highlight reel that showcases past successful events as a build up to the next event? There is a huge difference on how to approach filming a product, and how to work out the production of an event videography. (The response you make to this question will guide the professional videographer to plan how to deliver a great product that meets your company goals.)
- What do you want included in your video? Explainer videos and employee training videos often use voice over narration. The price for hiring actors/actresses for the voice over will be different to the price of working with narrators. Any project that requires a large crew will need you to invest more on the project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you have not thought of a location that you can use to film your video, you can request a camera crew to suggest film studios or exterior locations. There are prices for getting permits and paying for studio prices. These costs will increase your overall cost of production.
These questions provide you with a good starting point as you begin the process of planning your Chattanooga videography budget. But you don’t have to do this alone, our team of professionals can help you in every step of the way.
The Rates for Videographers in Chattanooga
The needs of different projects cause the prices to vary. The list we have prepared below will guide you in drafting a budget for your project. In this list, the rates for videographers in Chattanooga covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Chattanooga Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Audio Files: $38 to $1,008
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $83/hour
- Video Director: $28/hour to $258/hour
- Cameramen: $108/hour to $408/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Equipment: $28/hour to $108/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $68/hour to $158/hour
- Video Editor: $68/hour to $183/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $108 to $408
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $108 to $1008
Hiring a Professional Chattanooga Videographer
The project you are planning to film may only need one photographer. Alternatively, if you want to film your live stream video, you may need the services of a camera crew. For whatever case you need the services of professionals, hiring a professional Chattanooga videographer should not be a tough task. An experienced freelancer in Hamilton County can create a quality product after looking at the budget you have presented. Plus, Chattanooga, Tennessee has some competitive Chattanooga freelance videographer prices in 2023. The city of Chattanooga experiences hot and muggy summers, with short, wet, and very cold winters. You can also find great locations in the city that you can use in your shoot, like the Rock City Gardens and Tennessee Aquarium.
When you reach out to Beverly Boy Productions in Chattanooga, we will take time to listen to your needs, and even go ahead to plan a meeting with your crew to discuss more about your project. We will then work with you throughout the filming and production process, to ensure that the product we are crafting meets the needs of your business. If you want to have a look at the Chattanooga Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, or if you want to start filming your next project, we are here for you. Just give us a call.
Learn more about video drop kits for remote video production