London Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video content in marketing? Videography has become a must-use tool in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have shown the benefits of video marketing. It’s no surprise that many companies and brands use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you’ll want to think about doing if you have goals to reach through video. UK freelance videographers have worked with many companies and agencies to create amazing video content, so you can trust that with the right experienced freelance videographer, with years on the job, you’ll get the high-quality video you need for your company.
Fortunately, London Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023 haven’t changed by much. Although the demand is high, freelance videographers in SW3 120 usually charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you have been browsing online for a “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates you find, there are factors to consider. Such as: the type of video you’re creating, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment needed to bring it to life.
London Videography Budget
Whether you’re in search of support for event videography in Middlesex or internal marketing videography, the length of the project and all it will involve to bring your vision to life has an impact on the budgeting for your project. Consider the following as you plan for production:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need to use a video to highlight a new product? What about creating a highlight reel from your latest event for your global team? Filming a product means a different location, gear, and staff than that of event videography. (A professional videographer is able to take your vision and create the best video for it.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos tend to use voice over narration. The price of narrators will be different that what you may spend on a team of actors and actresses.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re not sure about where to film, our camera crew can help you pick film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you film at will impact the cost of production.
These three questions important to consider when planning for London videography budget, but ultimately, the vision you have will be brought to life when the best professionals work on your project!
The Rates for Videographers in London
Prices change dependent on what you need for production. Length, team members, and so much more impact your budget. This list covers the rates for videographers in London including the pre-production, production, and post-production phases, so you can reference it while planning.
London Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$20/hour to $250/hour (i.e.) $21/hour to $251/hour …and so on
- Script Writer/Marketer:$69/hour to $159/hour
- Cameramen:$108/hour to $408/hour
- Equipment:$27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$106 to $406
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$105 to $1005
- Audio Files:$34 to $1,004
- Video Rendering:$33/hour to $78/hour
- B-Roll:12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
- Video Editor:$61/hour to $176/hour
Hiring a Professional London Videographer
If you’re in search of a photographer to film your project or need support for a live stream, hiring a professional London videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. With the right freelancer in county of Middlesex like ours, you can get a great video for the budget you have in mind. Plus, London, UK has some competitive London Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023 with mild summer weather and great places like Big Ben and the Tower of London.
At Beverly Boy Productions in London, we put our 15+ years to good use for our clients. Using our expertise, we’d love to get to work on filming your next project. Or if you are searching for London Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, let us know. We’d love to hear from you!