Hiring the Right Montgomery County Video Production Services in 2021
If you’re in the market for Montgomery County, TX video services, this article can help you understand a variety of factors. Montgomery County, TX Video production is a lot more than a trend that’s passing by. With more than 500 million viewers watching video on a daily basis, you can see how average consumers spend at least an hour a week viewing videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watches online video content on a regular basis, so there’s little question to the importance of using video for marketing and branding. Picking the right Montgomery County, TX video production services in 2021 is not only an good idea for business owners, it’s a must.
Montgomery County, TX businesses need professional video production services in order to stand out in this industry where 72 hours of video are posted on YouTube every minute. What can your company do to stand out with so many distractions? A professional video production agency in Montgomery can help your Texas business get new clients, increase ROI, and improve your brand following.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the best professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southeast Texas. Reach out to our team today for the best Montgomery County, TX video production services and the years of expertise we bring to your project.
Montgomery County, TX, a Great Place to Film
Montgomery County, TX is a great place for capturing beautiful footage, with popular spots like Margaritaville Lake Resort and the area of the Woodlands, as well as a plethora of outdoor spaces where you can film quality content. Consider shooting at spots like W G Jones State Forest, Lake Houston Wilderness Park, and Mystic Lake Park.
For another kind of backdrop, the county also has some ideal places for shooting your footage. With historical landmarks and appealing architecture, you’ll find locations like Arnold-Simonton House, Kirbee Kiln Site, and the Crighton Theatre, are all ideal for your film setting. You can capture the history of this area and showcase what’s great in the city.
Proudly Servicing the entire Southeast Texas area including the Woodlands, Magnolia, Conroe, and Willis.
Video Production Costs in Montgomery
Video production costs in Montgomery County, TX are what you’d find in most of Florida or other major counties. You can expect to spend on the expertise of the production crew as well as depending on the needs you have in your film project. Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on your expectations, as well as their skillset.
Typical Montgomery County, TX production crew rates will include:
– Film Director – approx. $254 per hour
– Script Writer – approx. $154 per hour
– Cameraman $54 – $404 per hour
– Equipment – up to 104s per hour
– Studio Shooting – up to $404 per hour
– Narrator – >$404 per hour
– Audio Files – up to $1004
– Video Rendering – up to $79 per hour
– B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 14 and 54% of your total cost
– Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1004s extra
– Editor $44 -$179 per hour
– Actors $54 -$504 per hour
Montgomery County, TX video production services and individual costs can vary from one company to another. If you’re looking to hire a crew for your video project, choose one that can provide you with the expertise you need for your project.
Live Streaming in Montgomery the “New Norm”
Many Montgomery County, TX business owners have started to adjust to a “new norm” since COVID-19 and the restrictions that have happened in Texas and much of the country in 2020. Live streaming in Montgomery is the “new norm” and communicating through different remote features has become popular for many brands around the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to come by for professional film crews in Montgomery that specialize in:
– Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
– Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
– Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
– Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
– Conference live streams & Virtual meetings
The use of livestream technology has allowed several Montgomery County, TX companies to provide professional, live video feeds to their remote audiences with ease.
In fact, several brands continue to use livestream video content frequently, even if they are no longer in lockdown. We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Akamai, Wowza Media Server, Ustream, YouTube Live, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with their audience-whomever they need to reach-from employees to potential customers.
Livestream video technology allows these brands the chance to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Montgomery Camera Crew
Hiring a Montgomery County, TX camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company may be a bit overwhelming but not impossible.
Search for local providers in the region– Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Drop us a line to find out how we can help bring your vision to life.
First, the first tip we offer is that you do your research when hiring a professional film crew in Montgomery, especially before you make any commitment or sign anything.
There are a few great film companies that can provide Montgomery County, TX video production services, but there are also several imposters that guarantee quality results but simply don’t offer the professionalism you want.
Next, think about the fact that a film crew in Montgomery should be about more than just top-gear and expertise. Hire a team that can provide the creativity and storytelling you want, as well as the capability to bring your vision to life on film.
Make sure to discuss everything from budgeting needs to deadlines. You don’t want to get far in the hiring process, only to discover that the team won’t deliver on time or according to your budgeting needs.
Finally, bear in mind that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Montgomery County, TX can differ in terms of cost, plus the experience provided. As long as you get estimates in writing and do your research, you can be sure you’re hiring the right Montgomery camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Montgomery
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is better than most forms of marketing media.
In fact, it’s not just about whether you should video for business, as much as it is about how often you should use video for your company, whether it’s daily, weekly, or monthly. If you haven’t started yet, consider making 2021 the year you invest in a powerful video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Montgomery County, TX can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping your audience on your site longer, which can help them choose your services. Are you ready to truly consider corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider Montgomery County, TX video production services for your corporate video project needs in 2021 if you want to:
– Increase the marketing valueof the content you sahre, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
– Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more.Web Pages with video are more likely to become first page rankings in Google search engine results.
– Improve organic traffic by as much as 55%to your website.
– Increase product or service sales by as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy a product after viewing a video about the brand.
– Reach audiences in a way they appreciate. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services, or talking on the phone about them.
– Increase your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email that has the topic “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
– Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. The use of video can help you do this and more.
– Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
– These are just a few of the benefits found in corporate video production in Montgomery and the decision to use video for your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southeast Texas
Montgomery County, TX video production services are not limited to things like simple marketing campaign videos or a live stream.
In fact, when you start capturing your business events and sharing them with the world after booking an event videographer in Montgomery, you’ll be able to do more for your company, such as build brand awareness, stand out against other competitors, and even increase your sales.
While you may wonder, “can I shoot the event myself?” the truth is that professionals can do a lot more for you, including:
- Professional quality– event videographers capture your event in a way that helps you highlight your brand in the best light possible.
- A team that stays out of your way– event videographers capture your event without disrupting it. They can get the quality footage you’d like without getting in the way.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southeast Texas that suits your objectives is important when you hope to capture the best footage of your corporate business events in 2021.
To learn more about Montgomery County, TX video production services and why they’re so valuable, contact Beverly Boy Productions. We offer free estimates for your production needs. Call now!