Employing the top Fort Bend County video production services in 2021
In need of the best Fort Bend County video services? This article will provide the insights you’re searching for. Video production in Fort Bend County is a marketing tool that looks like it’s here to stay.
With more than 500 million hours of YouTube videos viewed every day, it’s no wonder that the average consumer spends at least an hour a week viewing watching videos on social media.
More than 85% of the collective U.S. online audience watches online video content on a regular basis so there is no question as to why companies use video for marketing and branding.
Selecting the best Fort Bend County video production services in 2021 is not just a good marketing suggestion. It’s definitely something you must consider!
Fort Bend County businesses need professional video production services if they want to get their services noticed in this world environment where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
What can your company do to stand out with so many distractions? A professional video production agency in Fort Bend can help your Texas business get new clients, improve your ROI, and develop a strong, loyal brand following.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the best and most professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southeastern Texas.
Reach out to our team for the best Fort Bend County video production services so we can put our years of expertise to good use for your project.
Fort Bend County, a Great Place to Film
Fort Bend County is a place where you’ll find plenty of great spots for filming, from the National Hotel to the Sugar Land. In addition to these trendy locations, there are some beautiful outdoor spaces in this part of Texas that could look incredible in your project, such as Brazos Bend State Park, Sugar Land Memorial Park, and Oyster Creek Park.
Proudly servicing the entire Southeastern Texas area including Rosenberg, Fulshear, Needville, and Fresno.
Video Production Costs in Fort Bend
Video production costs in Fort Bend County are typical of what you’d find in most of Texas and other major counties.
You can expect to spend on your production crew based on their expertise, as well as the various services you may want in your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on skills and expectations.
Most Fort Bend County production crew rates can include:
- Film Director – approx: $251 per hour
- Actors – $51 –$501 per hour
- Equipment – up to 101s per hour
- Studio Shooting – up to $401 per hour
- Narrator – >$401 per hour
- Audio Files – up to $1001
- Video Rendering – up to $76 per hour
- B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 11 and 51% of your total cost
- Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1001s extra
- Script Writer – approx: $151 per hour
- Cameraman – $51 – $401 per hour
- Editor – $41 –$176 per hour
Fort Bend County video production services and individual costs are bound to change from one option to another. So, it’s best to take your time to hire a crew that offers the type of experience needed for your specific video project.
Live Streaming in Fort Bend the “New Norm”
Many Fort Bend business owners have found themselves living a “new norm” since COVID-19 and the subsequent restrictions that have happened in Texas and much of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Fort Bend is the “new norm” and communicating with remote features has become highly popular in the local county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to come by, thanks to many professional film crews in Fort Bend that specialize in:
- Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
- Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
- Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
- Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
- Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
The addition of livestream technology has made it possible for several Fort Bend County companies to deliver professional, live video feeds to their remote audiences with ease.
In fact, a lot of brands that continue to provide livestream video content regularly, even though there may no longer be any restrictions in place.
We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, YouTube Live, Akamai, Ustream, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects brands with those who they may be socially distanced from, whether it’s clients or team members.
Livestream video technology allows these brands to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for everyone they’re reaching.
Hiring the Right Fort Bend Camera Crew
Hiring a Fort Bend County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company objectives can be overwhelming but with patience and research into local providers, you can find the right fit.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us today to find out how we can help you today.
It’s very important to do your homework when hiring a professional film crew in Fort Bend so you can be sure that you’re finding the best option for your project before you sign any contract.
There are some great film companies that can provide Fort Bend County video production services, but there are also many that say they’ll deliver professional results and don’t.
Next, a film crew in Fort Bend should offer more than quality gear and experience. You want a crew that provides creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Discuss your project timeline and budget needs, so you can be sure that you’re getting what you want on time and according to the rates you agree on before you sign a contract or get too far in the vetting process.
Finally, remember you get what you pay for. Film production services in Fort Bend County can change because of things like experience and cost.
While quality video may be a bit more than other options, it’s worth it. As long as you do your homework and get estimates beforehand, you can be sure you’re choosing and hiring the right Fort Bend camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Fort Bend
Video is definitely high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is higher than most forms of marketing media.
In fact, what you want to consider here is how many times you should use video on a regular basis, as by now it’s clear that video for business is the way of the present and definitely the future. Make 2021 the year you invest in a powerful video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Fort Bend County can help your company increase brand reach and boost audience engagement while allowing viewers to stay on your site longer.
This can help them choose your product or services faster. Ready to get going with corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider Fort Bend County video production services for your company if you’re looking to:
- Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
- Improve your organic reach. You can do this as much as 157% or more. Web Pages with video typically get first page rankings in Google search engine results.
- Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your sites.
- Increase your sales of any type by up to as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll acquire services or products after viewing a video about the brand.
- Reach your audience how they want to be reached. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or speaking on the phone about them.
- Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with a subject line that includes the word “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
- Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video can help make this happen.
- Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% when you compare it to the expected 8-9% without video marketing.
If you’re still deciding on corporate video production in Fort Bend these benefits are worth considering when it comes to your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southeastern Texas
Fort Bend County video production services are not just for your marketing campaign videos or live streaming, they’re also ideal for capturing your business events so you can reach company objectives.
If you’re thinking about booking an event videographer in Fort Bend you’ll be able to do everything from build brand awareness, to increasing sales and improving event attendance.
There are many reasons to invest in professionals and not just film the event yourself, such as:
- Professional quality – event videographers capture your event professionally so you can put your best foot forward in appealing to new clients.
- A team that stays out of your way – event videographers capture great footage without disrupting the event itself.
Team Up with Team Beverly Boy
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southeastern Texas that can work for what you need is important when hosting and filming corporate business events in 2021.
To learn more about Fort Bend County video production services and the value that these specific services bring to a project, give our team at Beverly Boy Productions a call. We offer free estimates!