El Paso Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Around 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. Videography has expanded exponentially in the business world over the last decade and statistics have shown that video marketing is efficient and effective. It’s no wonder that businesses of all types use it!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you should consider. Texas freelance videographers have experience working with clients of all types, so taking on your project won’t be a problem. An experienced freelance videographer with years of training knows how important a high-quality video can be for your business.
Thankfully, El Paso freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t changed much over the years, even though the demand for video marketing has gone up. Today, freelance videographers in 79901 charge both hourly rates and day rates, and some freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you have been looking for a “videographer near me”, no matter the rates you find, three things will always affect the price of your project: the type of video you need, the duration of it, and the crew and equipment required to make it.
El Paso Videography Budget
Whether you’re searching for event videography in West Texas, or if you need help with internal marketing videography, your video’s run-time and what you need to produce it will affect how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your project, consider your answers to these questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to show off a new product or service? Maybe you need a highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product requires different gear, locations, and even different staff than event videography. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and use it to create a production that meets your goals.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos usually use voice-over narration. The price of a narrator will be very different than what actors or actresses charge. The more people required to create your video, the more you’ll need to pay for it.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know which location is best suited for filming your video, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you add in studio prices and permits, the location you choose for filming affects the cost of your video.
These questions are a great place to start when planning your El Paso videography budget. A skilled crew of professionals can bring your project to life – it’s their passion!
The Rates for Videographers in El Paso
Prices for videographers will vary based on the details of your project, but we’ve created a list you can check when you are building a budget. Here, the rates for videographers in El Paso covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
El Paso Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Equipment: $20/hour to $100’s/hour
- Cameramen: $100/hour to $400/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Video Director: $20/hour to $250/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $100 to $400
- Script Writer/Marketer: $60/hour to $150/hour
- Audio Files: $30 to $1,000
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees’: $100 to $1000’s
- Video Rendering: $30/hour to $75/hour
- Video Editor: $60/hour to $175/hour
Hiring a Professional El Paso Videographer
Regardless if you need a photographer for great footage of your products or a camera crew to set up a live stream, hiring a professional El Paso videographer doesn’t have to be a challenge. A professional freelancer in El Paso County can take your budget and create an engaging video that fits your needs. Plus, El Paso, Texas has some competitive El Paso freelance videographer prices in 2023. With very hot summers and mild winters, El Paso offers many top locations to film, including Franklin Mountains State Park and The Plaza Theater.
Beverly Boy Productions in El Paso is ready to put our two decades of experience to work for you! We work with our clients throughout the entire process to ensure that they are satisfied with the product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you need El Paso Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, call us today! We are ready to hear from you!