Working with a New York Interview Video Production Company to Develop a Branded Interview Video Strategy
Ready to take your brand to the next proverbial level? Producing corporate interview videos that are expertly branded for your business is what it’s going to take to bring your brand from where it’s at to where you want to be. But developing a strategy in which you utilize branded interview videos to grow your New York business is a concept that almost certainly requires the assistance of a professional. Hiring a New York Interview Video Production Company to assist you in developing a branded interview video strategy is key.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we specialize in the creation of branded interview videos that highlight large and small businesses in a way that is equally efficient as it is effective. The production of professionally branded interview videos can help you to create a desired image both internally and externally for your brand. To learn more, give us a call, or continue reading about the next steps to producing a branded interview video production strategy that works for your business.
Step 1: Define the Most Suitable Types of Branded Interview Videos for Your Business
First, before you can hire a crew to help you or really before you take any other actions, you need to define the most suitable types of branded interview videos for your business.
There are generally three types of interview videos to consider branding for your New York business. They are:
- Employee interview videos – these are the type of interviews that you’re going to share across your website and during your recruitment processes to develop a strong image of your brand being ideal for it’s team. Employee interviews put a face to your brand name, representing the employees that you hire and showcasing their work, culture, and values as they apply to your business. These types of videos attract customers that are interested in engaging with a business that treats its employees well, and who’s employees have the same values that they have.
- Founder interview videos – these branded interviews represent the founding principals of your New York business and they help customers find deep personal connections to the brand in regards to values, culture, and missions. Founder interviews share the story of your brand, the love that your entrepreneurial founders have for the business, and the vision that made the brand a success. This is an excellent opportunity to build lasting emotional connections between both your team and your external customer audience.
- Customer interview videos – these videos are generally testimonials, case studies, or similar reviews by customers that share the detailed experiences that your core consumers have had with your brand. They’re ideal for striking a conversation with new customers, building the relationship your brand has with existing customers, and for creating an image of the corporate experience that your business provides for its audience in order to create strong emotional connections within your brand.
Once you figure out what type of interview videos you’re going to create, you can think about hiring a New York Interview Video Production Company to assist you with the strategy.
Step 2: Hire a New York Interview Video Production Company
The next big step in producing branded interview videos that are going to build up your brand’s image or reputation among a core audience is to hire a professional film crew that can assist you with the sharing of the desired story or interviews that you’ve planned.
Hiring a New York Interview Video Production Company is going to require the following:
- Shop around to be sure that you’ve checked several potential providers before you decide on who to hire.
- Don’t hire based solely on budget. Never choose someone for a project just because they’re “cheap” or “can take the project on right away.”
- Make sure you review past projects and customer testimonials for each provider carefully before deciding.
- Be open and honest about your expectations, budget and timeline before you hire.
- Ask questions about your project ahead of time to be sure that you hire a professional with interview video production experience.
The last thing you want is to hire someone that doesn’t have experience in the professional production of corporate branded interview videos. This is a type of video production that requires a keen understanding of how interview videos work, as well as corporate branding, in addition to film production and editing. You want to know you’ve hired someone with all of these skills.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we have more than two decades of experience in filmmaking, and we’ve done hundreds of branded videos that include corporate interviews. Our expertise lies in corporate film production and our experience is vast. To learn more about working with our New York Interview Video Production Company on developing a branded interview video strategy for your business, give us a call.