Tips for Booking Professional Taylor County TX video production services in 2023
When you are planning for your Taylor county Video production, it is important to protect your investment by working with a professional crew that understands how to develop videos for marketing and branding. So, how does one identify reliable Taylor county video services? We are going to go through the tips in the sections below. But first, if you are still doubtful on the importance of using online video content as a marketing tool, we are going to look at what customers and marketers are saying.
For starters, 83% of marketers say that they would increase their reliance on video, if there were no budget, resources, and time constraints.
On the other side, 64% of customers make a purchase of a product or service after watching the associated videos on social media.
When you look at these stats and others, you will see the importance of hiring the right Taylor County video production services in 2023. You have to do it right the first time, and every other time.
Videos are Trending
Taylor County businesses need professional video production services in order to utilize the marketing opportunities present on social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
If you want to create marketing tools that help video marketers get 66% more qualified leads every year, then hire a professional video production agency in Taylor. It is the best way to help your Texas business acquire new clients in 2023.
Beverly Boy Productions is a world-class video productions company that is committed to delivering professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Central Texas.
Give us a call and let us offer you customized Taylor County video production services that will uniquely solve your video needs.
Taylor County TX, a Great Place to Film
Taylor County is a great place where you will find many beautiful sights including modern hotels like the Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene, and shopping malls like the Woodhaven Center – Shopping Center.
Filming in the county lends to several great opportunities in which the natural environment can create the perfect mood for your video. You can shoot a scene at the Abilene State Park, National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature, or the Abilene Zoological Park.
Each of these locations is a representation of Texas’s natural beauty. In addition to the attractions we have listed above, Taylor County is also home to some unique architecture.
Consider filming at historical buildings and landmarks located throughout the county such as the 12th Armored Division Memorial, The Grace Museum, or the Taylor County History Center/Buffalo Gap Historic Village. Each historical location will provide you with a great backdrop that depicts life in old Texas.
Proudly Servicing the entire Central Texas area including Tuscola, Merkel, Lawn, and Potosi.
Video Production Costs in Taylor
Video production costs in Taylor County are the same as the costs in other counties in Texas. You can expect to pay your project based on the experience of the production crew, as well as the individual needs of the film project.
Day rates begin from about $250 for each camera crew member.
Ideal Taylor county production crew rates can include:
● Film Director – approx: $250 per hour (i.e.) up to $251/hour ...and so on
● Script Writer – approx: $150 per hour
● Cameraman $50 – $400 per hour
● Editor $40 – $175 per hour
● Actors $50 – $500 per hour
● Equipment – up to 100s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $400 per hour
● Narrator – >$400 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1000
● Video Rendering – up to $75 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 10 and 50% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1000s extra
Taylor County video production services and individual costs are likely to vary greatly from one provider to the other. The important thing for you to remember is how to hire a crew with the resources, skills, and human resources that can execute your video project.
Live Streaming in Taylor the “New Norm”
A good number of Taylor business owners are now living a “new norm” since COVID-19 interfered with the way we lived our lives in Texas and much of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Taylor is the “new norm” and brands are now using different remote features to get in touch with their audiences in and around the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are widely available from professional film crews in Taylor that are experts in:
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
The addition of livestream technology has helped Taylor County companies to communicate with their remote audiences with ease through their high-quality live video feeds.
It is predicted that even after the restrictions are lifted, many brands will continue sharing their livestream video content on a regular basis.
Live Streaming Services
When it comes to streaming, we use different RTMP compatible services including Ustream, Akamai, Wowza Media Server, YouTube Live, and Twitch.
For the production of a high-definition livestream video, you need the support of various equipment which range from the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550.
Companies have now adapted this technology to help them carry out their internal communications because Livestream video technology enables businesses to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers to each viewer.
Hiring the Right Taylor Camera Crew
Hiring a Taylor County camera crew to produce professional quality videos for your company can seem cumbersome. But with some few pointers to guide you, you will pull through, in finding the perfect videographer for your project.
To begin with, look for solicitors in your area — Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing.
Make sure to contact us if you want to partner with a company that has the capability to put your brand on the map.
Do Thorough Research
Secondly, ensure you do your homework concerning the shortlisted teams first before hiring a professional film crew in Taylor.
It is important to remember that, despite having many great film companies that offer the high-end Taylor County video production services, you will also brush shoulders with imposter who can dupe you and fail to deliver.
Next, remember that getting a professional film crew in Taylor means getting a team that comes ready with their state-of-the-art equipment, years of experience, and the much-needed creativity, and storytelling skills to bring your vision to life on film.
Ensure that you discuss the needs of the project, your budget, and the project’s timelines with all the shortlisted teams. It is important to have these discussions prior to selecting the ideal team for your project.
To conclude, you get what you pay for. The factors that determine the rates of film production services in Taylor County offered by different teams include the years of experience, cost of production, and the needs of the project.
The quality that you deserve may cost a little bit more. But do not forget that doing your homework is key if you want end up hiring the right Taylor camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Taylor
Video is currently the best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, 92% of video marketers consider using video content as an important part of their overall video marketing.
In addition, 88% of video marketers plan on spending more money on producing marketing videos for their companies. No other form of marketing media delivers the type of ROI that video brings.
That is why if you want to take your business to a whole new level in 2023, you not only need to produce videos for business, but the important part is developing a powerful video marketing strategy.
Expand Your Brand’s Reach
Corporate video production in Taylor County can assist your brand to increase your brand reach and boost audience engagement, while keeping your viewers on your site for longer period, increasing their chances of converting.
Do you really want to miss out on the advantage of corporate video marketing in 2023?
Hire high-quality Taylor County video production services for your video production needs in 2023 if you want to:
● Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Increase the organic reach of your company’s website by 157% or more. Web Pages with video are more likely to result in first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your webpage.
● Increase product or service sales because 8 out of 10 customers make a purchase after viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect and engage with your audience in the way that they prefer. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or speaking on the phone about them.
● Increase the success rate of your email campaign by boosting the email open rates by as much as 19%. Includes the word “video” on the subject line of your email. ● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. The addition of a video has the power to do this.
● Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% compared to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
The benefits we have just looked are just a sample of what you can gain with corporate video production in Taylor, and executing your video marketing campaigns in 2023.
Booking an Event Videographer in Central Texas
Taylor County video production services can make it possible for you to create anything you desire from live streaming videos, to customer testimonials; the services are not only limited to marketing campaign videos or promotional videos.
You can actually hire a team that can be responsible for capturing your business events or even your headshots, and sharing them on your social media sites. In fact, booking an event videographer in Taylor will help you capture perfect shots that can be used to build brand awareness.
While thoughts like, “Can’t I just ask a friend to record with their phone” can creep in, here are two very important points why we recommend hiring an event videographer:
● Professional quality – event videographers will start by coming up with a well-thought out plan for the shots they need to capture, and also plan on how they will execute the process while using their state-of-art gadgets and professional skills to bring your video to life. The final video will attract your audience because they will be looking for the same quality of video in your product or service.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers are swift when capturing the proceedings of the event without causing any interruptions. They will cover your event using different gear so that they can capture the perfect shots.
Finding and actually booking an event videographer in Central Texas is priceless, especially if you find a crew that is creative enough to deliver more than you expect.
So, if this is the type of company you want to work with to cover your corporate business events in 2023, contact Beverly Boy Productions today. We will provide top-notch Taylor County video production services for your company.
Feel free to call our offices today, we would love to be of assistance.