Bogota Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals utilize video for marketing? Videography has increased a lot in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics have shown just how effective video marketing is for growing your clientele and more, so no wonder brands and big companies are using it a lot these days.
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely something you’ll want to consider. Most of the local Columbia freelance videographers have experience working with all types of brands and companies, so you can be sure they can help with your vision, whatever it may be. An experienced freelance videographer with time in the industry will be able to deliver the exceptional, high-quality video you need for your business.
Fortunately, Columbia freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased a lot. There is a huge demand for them, but most freelance videographers in zip code will usually ask for hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates. But if you are on Google looking for a “videographer near me”, regardless of the rates you find, the kind of crew and equipment you need to bring it to life, the type of video, and its length will have an impact on your final budget.
Bogota Videography Budget
Whether you’re in the market for event videography in central Colombia or internal marketing videography, there is a lot to take into account while you’re budgeting for your project, so take time to think about these following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Have an upcoming product video you need a video for? What about a highlight reel from your event? Filming a product video is a whole other ball game than what event videography will entail. (A professional videographer can take the answers to your question and help you decide on the best video possible).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos could include voice-over narration. The more people on a job, the higher the cost will be, so if you’re looking to save, hire a narrator.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. As you consider studio prices and permits, where your film will impact the budget.
These three questions will helpful for you as you plan for your Bogota videography budget, but ultimately, it’s worth it to hire a team of professionals. It’s what they love to do, after all.
The Rates for Videographers in Bogota
Prices can change with who you need to bring your ideas to life and what you need. But, to prepare, check out the rates for videographers in Bogota including the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Bogota Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Script Writer/Marketer:$64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor:$64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen:$104/hour to $404/hour
- Video Director:$24/hour to $254/hour
- Equipment:$24/hour to $104’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$104 to $404
- Audio Files:$34 to $1,004
- Video Rendering:$34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll:14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$104 to $1004’s
Hiring a Professional Bogota Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture top product shots or need a camera crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Bogota videographer can be simple. A top freelancer in Distrito Capital can work with your budget and deliver great video. Plus, the area of Bogota, Colombia is where you can find some great prices in 2023 for freelancers, beautiful springtime weather, and top places like Museo Botero.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Bogota, you can trust us to use our nearly 20 years in the industry for your project. As you prepare to start filming your next project, reach out to us. We’d love to work alongside you to bring your vision to life. Give us a call to find out more about Bogota Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023.