Hiring the Best Shelby County, TN video production services in 2021
If you’re in the market for top Shelby County, TN video services, this article can help you understand what goes into a successful project. Shelby County, TN video production goes beyond a trend.
500 million hours of YouTube videos viewed every day means that an average consumer is spending at least an hour a week viewing videos on social media.
With stats showing that 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience views online video content on a regular basis, one can understand what is needed in terms of video for marketing and branding.
Choosing the right Shelby County, TN video production services in 2021 is a must for business owners looking forward to move forward in their industries.
Stand at the Top
Shelby County, TN businesses need professional video production services to get noticed in these modern times where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds. How can you be seen with so many distractions?
Working with a video production agency in Shelby to get your Tennessee business new clients, better ROI, and a stronger brand following is a great start.
Beverly Boy Productions offers amazing, professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southwest Tennessee reach out to our team today to find out how we can help you with the best Shelby County, TN video production services and our years of experience for each project we work on.
Shelby County, TN is A Great Place to Film
Shelby County, TN is home to many great locations that will certainly stand out in your project, from the Peabody Hotel to the popular area of Beale Street. Filming in the this area can lead to a lot of great shots of the outdoor beauty found in this county, including spots like Shelby Farms Park to Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park, and Sherry Hopper Goodman Park. Each of these places represent the lovely landscapes and beauty found in Tennessee.
Apart from the beautiful parks and outdoor spaces, there is also an abundance of historic landmarks to consider filming at. From Graceland to Anderson-Coward House and the area of Adams Avenue Historic District, there are many places that would be perfect backdrops and reminders of the unique history of this county.
Proudly servicing the whole Southwestern Tennessee region including Memphis, Germantown, Millington, Collierville, and Arlington.
Video Production Costs in Shelby
Video production costs in Shelby County are similar to what you’d find all around Tennessee or other major counties. You can expect to spend on your production crew according to their experience as well as what you need in your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on their skillset and your expectations.
Typical Shelby County, TN production crew rates can include:
- Film Director – approx: $250 per hour
- Script Writer – approx: $150 per hour
- Editor – $40 –$175 per hour
- Actors – $50 –$500 per hour
- Equipment – up to 100s per hour
- Studio Shooting – up to $400 per hour
- Narrator – >$400 per hour
- Audio Files – up to $1000
- Video Rendering – up to $75 per hour
- B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 10 and 50% of your total cost
- Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1000s extra
- Cameraman – $50 – $400 per hour
Shelby County, TN video production services and individual costs can vary for a number of reasons. What’s important is that you hire a crew that has the professional knowledge needed to bring your video project to life.
Live Streaming in Shelby the “New Norm”
Many Shelby business owners have found themselves living a “new norm” since COVID-19 and with all the lockdowns that have happened in Tennessee and most of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Shelby is the “new norm” and using remote features to keep in touch is normal nowadays for many brands in the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are available because of top professional film crews in Shelby that specialize in:
- Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
- Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
- Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
- Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
- Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
Connect with Your Audience
Using livestream technology has allowed several Shelby County, TN companies to deliver professional, live video feeds to their remote audiences with ease. In fact, a lot of brands are still using livestream video content on a regular basis even though they no longer have restrictions.
We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, Ustream, YouTube Live, Twitch, and Akamai. From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies who are distanced from their clients and even team members.
Livestream video technology makes it possible for these companies boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Shelby Camera Crew
Hiring a Shelby County, TN camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your business is definitely a bit intimidating but with patience, you can be sure to find the best option in your area.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Call us at 888-462-7808 to learn more about the value we can bring to your project.
First, one of the best things we can tell you in terms of advice is to spend your time researching when hiring a professional film crew in Shelby so you can make sure that you’re working with the best.
There are a lot of great film companies that can provide Shelby County, TN video production services, but there are also some options that simply don’t deliver professional results.
Next, keep in mind that a film crew in Shelby should bring more than just top gear and experience to your project. You should also receive great creativity, storytelling, and the services that can bring your vision to life on film.
Talk about your budget and timeline with the potential film provider before signing any contracts. It would be waste of time to get far in the vetting process, only to find they won’t deliver on time or according to your budget needs.
Finally, remember that in this industry you get what you pay for. Film production services in Shelby County, TN can vary for a number of reasons.
You may need to invest more for top-quality but as long as you take your time, research options, and get estimates in writing, you can be sure that you’ll be hiring the right Shelby camera crew for your vision.
Corporate Video Production in Shelby
Video is definitely top on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is a lot better than other methods of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion isn’t as much about whether you should use video for business, as much as it is about how often you may want to—from daily use to monthly use. If you’re not working on it yet, 2021 could be a great year to start on using a professional video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Shelby County can help your company improve brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping your audience on your site longer and getting them hooked on what you have to offer. Is it time to start investing in corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider Shelby County, TN video production services for your production needs if you’d like to:
- Increase the marketing value of the content you share, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
- Improve your organic reach by as much as 157% or more. Web Pages with video are bound to become first page rankings in Google search engine results.
- Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your pages and websites.
- Improve product or service sales by as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll acquire services after viewing a video about the brand.
- Connect with your audience the way they want to connect. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or discussing on the phone about them.
- Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with a top that includes the word “video” gets opened up to 19% more frequently.
- Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Using video can do this and so much more.
- Increase year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to the usual 8-9% without video marketing.
These are just a few of the benefits found in using corporate video production in Shelby and when you use video for your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southwestern Tennessee
Shelby County, TN video production services are not limited to things like marketing campaign videos or live streaming, but they’re also perfect for capturing your business events and sharing them with your intended audience.
When booking an event videographer in Shelby you can be sure that this can help you stand out from your competition, build brand awareness, and even improve event attendance, and increase your profit.
While you may wonder, “Can’t I just film my event myself?” we suggest an event videographer with experience for a number of reasons, including:
- Professional quality – event videographers capture your event professionally in a way that allows you to showcase the quality you offer in terms of your services or product.
- A team that stays out of your way – event videographers can film your event without getting in the way. Through the use of top gear and with expertise, you can get great footage while barely noticing the crew filming.
Trust in Team Beverly Boy
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southwestern Tennessee that meets all of the objectives your company has can be helpful when capturing business events in 2021.
To learn more about Shelby County, TN video production services and how these specializations can be beneficial for your company, give Beverly Boy Productions a call at 888-462-7808. We offer free estimates for all of your project needs.