Selecting the best Oswego County video production services in 2021
If you’re in the market for the best Oswego County video services, this article helps you understand various factors that go into the whole process. Oswego County Video production is a lot more than a trend. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed daily, the average consumer spends at least an hour viewing videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watches online video content on a regular basis, so you can understand how effective it is to use video for marketing and branding. Choosing the right Oswego County video production services in 2021 is not only a good idea for companies who want to move forward; it can make a world of difference in your success.
Oswego County businesses need professional video production services in order to stand out in a world where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
How can your company gain the attention of your target demographic with so many distractions? A reliable video production agency in Oswego can help your New York business do a lot, from getting new clients, to increasing ROI, and building a strong brand following.
Beverly Boy Productions can provide the most professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Northwestern New York.
Reach out to our team today if you want to exceptional Oswego County video production services thanks to our team with years on the job.
Oswego County, a Great Place to Film
Oswego County is a place where you’ll find some great spaces for filming. From the iconic hotel Beacon Hotel Oswego NY to the area of Central Square, we know of some beautiful spots for shooting.
The county is full of some gorgeous landscapes and outdoor areas like Selkirk Shores State Park, Sandy Island Beach State Park, and Winona State Forest are worth considering as backdrops for your project.
If you want to shoot at some iconic landmarks, there are some lovely historic locations for shooting in the region.
Arthur Tavern, Buckhout-Jones Building, and Carley’s Mills Schoolhouse are a few of our favorite historical landmarks that showcase the unique history of this area in New York.
Proudly Servicing the entire Northwestern New York area including Oswego, Pulaski, Fulton, Scriba, and Hannibal.
Video Production Costs in Oswego
Video production costs in Oswego County are what you’d find in much of New York and other large counties. You can expect to invest in a production crew based on the unique needs you may have your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on expectations and skill.
Many Oswego County production crew rates can include:
● Cameraman $54 – $404 per hour
● Editor $44 – $179 per hour
● Actors $54 – $504 per hour
● Equipment – up to 104s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $404 per hour
● Narrator – >$404 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1004
● Video Rendering – up to $79 per hour
● Film Director – approx: $254 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $154 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 14 and 54% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1004s extra
Oswego County video production services and individual costs are bound to change from one option to another. What matters here is that you choose to hire a crew that has the professional knowledge you need for your video project.
Live Streaming in Oswego the “New Norm”
Many Oswego business owners have begun to adjust to the “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened in much of New York and most of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Oswego is the “new norm” and using various remote features has become popular for many brands around the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to find, thanks to many professional film crews in Oswego that specialize in:
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
The addition of livestream technology has allowed many Oswego County companies to provide quality, live video feeds to their remote audiences easily.
Actually, a lot of companies are still sharing their livestream video content regularly, even after restrictions have been lifted.
Live Streaming Services
We stream on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, Ustream, YouTube Live, Twitch, and Akamai.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with audiences that they can’t be in person with, whether it’s their team or new customers.
Livestream video technology allows these companies to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Oswego Camera Crew
Hiring an Oswego County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company can bring challenges. But, with patience and researching local providers, you can find the right fit.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us today to find out how we can help you out.
Do Thorough Research
First, we always suggest doing your research when hiring a professional film crew in Oswego so you can be sure you’re choosing a top option.
While there are many great film companies that can provide Oswego County video production services, there are several imposters that promise quality results and simply don’t deliver.
Next, remember, a film crew in Oswego should bring creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film and not just top gear and knowledge.
You also want to make sure to discuss things like your project timeline, budgeting needs, and special services. The last thing you want is to get too far along in the vetting process, only to discover that the team you hire doesn’t make good on their word.
Finally, don’t forget that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Oswego County can vary when it comes to cost and experience. Quality is always a good idea, even if it requires more of an investment on your part.
You can get estimates in writing and do your homework on the crew, so you can be sure you’re hiring the right Oswego camera crew for your project needs.
Corporate Video Production in Oswego
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of any kind. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that use marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is better than other methods of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion here isn’t whether you should be using video for business, as much as it is about how often you should use is.
If you have yet to start using video, make 2021 the year you get started on the use of effective video marketing strategy.
Expand Your Brand’s Reach
Corporate video production in Oswego County can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping your audience around long enough so they can choose your product or services.
Want to get started on corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider Oswego County video production services for your vision if you’re ready to:
● Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Improve your organic reach by as much as 157% or more. Web Pages with video tend to get first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your company sites and pages.
● Increase product or service sales by as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy a product or acquire services after viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect with your audience how they like to connect. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or discussing details on the phone.
● Increase your email open rates by as much as 19%. An email with the word video in the subject lines get opened up to 19% more frequently.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. You can rest assured that video has the power to do this.
● Improve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
These are a few of the benefits found in corporate video production in Oswego and the decision to include video in your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Northwestern New York
Oswego County video production services are not just for things like simple marketing campaign videos or live streaming. You can also use these services for capturing your business events and sharing them with the world. I
n fact, booking an event videographer in Oswego allows you to film corporate events to build brand awareness, stand out in the industry, and increase your sales, as well as event attendance.
While you may be thinking, “can’t I just film my event myself?” there are a few reasons to work with professionals, such as:
● Professional quality – event videographers capture your event in a professional way that helps you showcase the quality that you provide. Professional visuals make it easy for your audience to see your services and products as quality as well.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers film your event without disrupting it. They can get great footage while staying out of your way.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Northwestern New York that suits your objectives is key for filming corporate business events in 2021.
To discover more about Oswego County video production services and the value that they bring to your project, contact Beverly Boy Productions. We’ll provide free estimates for your video production needs!