Funeral Live Streaming Services
We understand how hard it can be to lose a loved one and be miles and miles away. No one wants to miss out on saying goodbye to a lost family member. Fortunately, funeral live streaming services in Cincinnati are one way you can stick together, even when you’re far apart dealing with grief.
book your Cincinnati funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to offer comfort for those who are struggling with the pain of not only losing a family member but also dealing with the distance between them. Through live streaming technology, families are able to grieve together, which can be very helpful for healing.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
As people travel around the world and loved ones take jobs in other cities, it goes without saying that many families are spread across the country and globe. What can help connect families throughout these times? Technology. It’s also a way to help keep families connected throughout their grief. Live streaming has been around for nearly 20 years, but it’s just started becoming popular for funeral homes to offer.
We don’t doubt that streaming a wedding or sporting event is a good idea, but some people cringe at the thought of a funeral live stream. Why? Unless the deceased wouldn’t have wanted technology present at their funeral, it’s a tool that can ensure that families stay united in a time where connection with the people you love is everything for the healing process.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
When do you need to use funeral live streaming services in Cincinnati, Ohio? It’s not always possible for everyone in your circle of family and friends to show up to a funeral. This can be devastating for those who may want to be close to family throughout the service but who simply can’t make it because of sickness or job conflicts, etc. Through live stream technology, the service can be streamed wherever you need to stream it, no matter where your family may be in the world—as long as everyone has internet access.
Benefits Found in Remote Funeral Live Streaming
book your Cincinnati funeral stream here
We get that the idea of live streaming funeral services is at first considered inappropriate. But, if you look closely at statistics, more than 20% of funeral homes provide this service for grieving families, knowing how helpful it can be to keep families together during a time of grief. The reality is that live streaming services can be done on a closed network and protected by password, so you don’t have to worry about everyone viewing the funeral. It’s meant to be for your family members and friends, so rest assured a live stream can be a private affair. To consider live streaming services for a funeral, think about the added benefits below:
- If your faith requires quick burial for a deceased person, knowing that you don’t have to wait for traveling loved ones can help you plan the funeral quickly. This is important in many religions.
- A live recording of the service can provide benefits for the grieving process. At times, we are too overwhelmed by grief in a funeral to really grasp all the special things about it that may have been prepared for us to lovingly remember our loved one. Fortunately, with a copy of a live stream, we are able to go back and watch it as many times as needed.
- Those who are grieving need a shoulder to cry on. If you’re miles away from your loved one, this can be impossible. With live streaming platforms, you can chat with other family members attending remotely, so you can be in touch throughout the service.
- Individuals that are not able to attend in-person want to pay their respects. It’s an important part of grieving. With live streaming services, they are able to be present in some way.
- We know that you may not want to expose your children to funerals and grief just yet. Through live streaming, you can be present without having to let them be present.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that you may find it challenging to discuss the idea of funeral live streaming services in Cincinnati, but when you consider how it can help you and your loved ones grieve together and stay connected, you may find that it can benefit you. Fortunately, our team is able to provide the discreet service of funeral live streaming in a compassionate way, so you and your family can focus on being strong and grieve together. We are here for you. Please get in touch with us today!