Buffalo Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Stats show us that 87% of marketing professionals use video in their marketing campaigns. Videography has become very popular in the business world, especially over the past 10 years, with video marketing becoming one of the most effective ways of reaching audiences—it’s no wonder that companies use it regularly.
Hiring a freelance video maker is to be considered if you want to grow your business. New York freelance videographers tend to have expertise in different fields, so it doesn’t matter what you want to work on–an experienced freelance videographer with experience will be able to deliver the high-quality video you need for your business.
Fortunately, New York freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased that much. The demand continues to grow but freelance videographers in 14214 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.
If you’re browsing Google for “videographer near me”, you may be finding a variety of rates. But, keep in mind that the following impacts the final cost: the type of video you’re making, the duration, and more importantly, the kind of crew and equipment needed to make it happen.
Buffalo Videography Budget
If you’re looking for event videography in area or internal marketing videography, there are things to consider as you go about budgeting for your project. Keep the following questions in mind as you prepare:
- What do you want your video to do? Need a product video? What about a highlight reel from an event? Filming a product video means a different kind of team and collection of gear than what is used for event videography. (A professional videographer will be able to determine what will work best for your project needs.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos typically have voice over narration. What you spend on a narrator will typically be less than a full crew of actors.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? You may not know where to film. When you work with a professional camera crew, they can help you choose film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, you’ll see that location also affects the final budget.
These three questions are important to think about as you plan for your Buffalo videography budget. Fortunately, when you work with a professional crew, you’ll be able to get great footage for your budget.
The Rates for Videographers in Buffalo
Prices vary. The list below gives an idea of averages in the city but there will be changes depending on who you work with and the services you need. Also, the rates for videographers in Buffalo on this list cover the pre-production, production, and post-production phases of the project.
Buffalo Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $22/hour to $252/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $62/hour to $152/hour
- Video Editor: $62/hour to $177/hour
- Cameramen: $102/hour to $402/hour
- Equipment: $22/hour to $102’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $102 to $402
- Video Rendering: $32/hour to $77/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $102 to $1002’s
- Audio Files: $32 to $1,002
- B-Roll: 12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
Hiring a Professional Buffalo Videographer
If you’ve been searching for a photographer to capture great shots for your product update or need help with a live stream, hiring a professional Buffalo videographer doesn’t have to be too stressful. When you find the best freelancer in Erie County to work with your budget, you can expect a great product. Plus, Buffalo, New York has some competitive Buffalo freelance videographer prices in 2020. While winters are very cold, there are some great places to film at, such as the Albright-Knox Art Gallery and Canalside.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Buffalo, we use our decades on the job for your project. We want you to reach your goals when filming your next project, so we will always put our best foot forward. Need Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020? Call us today—we’d love to hear from you!