Funeral Live Streaming Services in Durham
Saying goodbye is everything when you lose a loved one but it can be very challenging to do if you’re on the other side of the world. Funeral live streaming services in Durham allow you and your loved ones to be together through the hardest of circumstances, even if you’re thousands of miles apart.
Live streaming technology is a service that funeral homes can offer to provide extra comfort for grieving families. Things come up that can prevent everyone attending the service in person but this doesn’t mean that everyone has to miss out on saying goodbye.
book your Durham funeral stream here
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
As families grow and travel becomes more popular, families may not be that close to each other when tragedy happens. While technology is a great tool during happy times, it can mean everything to families who are facing grief while miles and miles apart. Funeral live streaming services in Durham are a beneficial way to keep families connected when it’s time to say a goodbye to a deceased loved one.
It may be hard to think of live streaming a funeral as most people think of this technology when wanting to share a concert or wedding online but with about 20% of funeral homes offering this service, it’s actually a good option to consider when you want to unite your family members who live all over the globe.
Global Streaming for Grieving Friends & Family Members
From a busy schedule to the lack of money to travel around the world, there are countless reasons why attending a funeral could be impossible. Luckily, live streaming allows for anyone to attend your service from any location, as long as there are reliable internet connections. If you want to make sure everyone can attend the service in some way, make sure to plan for funeral home live streaming.
Benefits of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
book your Durham funeral stream here
The initial idea of funeral live streaming services in Durham could seem odd but it can mean that your family grieves together (as they should) regardless of distance. We understand it may concern you that just anyone can see the funeral, but a memorial can be streamed on a closed network that is accessed by invite only and shared only with your family and friends. The following are a few more benefits provided by live streaming:
- You can plan funeral services quickly when live streaming for family members in far away places. This allows for quick burial which is an important factor for some religious communities.
- Maybe you’re present at a funeral but you’re so overcome by grief that you miss out on special moments. With a copy of the live stream, you can go back and watch it as many times as needed.
- For those who attend remotely, they may be missing out on the touch and talk factor of being present in the service with family and friends. Fortunately, most live stream platforms have the option of a chat feature so they can communicate through the live stream.
- Individuals that may not be able to attend can still go through this grieving process by attending through the live stream.
- Families with little ones may find it a challenge to bring them to a funeral but can still attend through watching the service on their phone or tablet via live stream.
Grieving a death is never easy but the process of grieving can be made easier when you have family and friends to lean on. When you’re far away, this can be very hard to do. Attending a memorial service for a lost loved one is an important aspect of the various stages of grief and healing.
While we know it’s not easy to discuss funerals, we know it can be helpful to use funeral live streaming services in Durham to keep your family connected even if you have to be apart. At Beverly Boy Productions, we are able to provide the compassionate service you need during this time. Reach out to our team today to discuss your live streaming needs. We are here to help.