Browsing the right Muscogee County video production services in 2021
If you’re looking for top Muscogee County video services, this article can help you understand factors that go into seeing that Muscogee County Video production is certainly more than just a trend. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed daily, the average consumer spends about an hour watching videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience views online video content on a regular basis, so you can understand how important it is to use video for marketing and branding. Choosing the right Muscogee County video production services in 2021 is not only a good idea for CEOs and business owners. It’s an absolute must!
Muscogee County Businesses need professional video production services in order to stand out in this world where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
How can your brand get noticed amidst so much noise? A reliable video production agency in Muscogee can help your Georgia business get new clients, grow your brand following, and increase your ROI.
Beverly Boy Productions offers reliable and professional video production services for local businesses and brands in West-central Georgia. Contact us today to find out how we can put our decades of experience to good use for your Muscogee County video production services.
Muscogee County, a Great Place to Film
Muscogee County is home to beautiful places for filming, like the Hampton Inn Columbus and the neighborhood of Dinglewood. It also boasts of some lovely landscapes and outdoor spaces that could be ideal for your project.
Consider shooting at F.D. Roosevelt State Park, Carver Park, and Woodruff Riverfront Park.
Apart from these outdoor spaces, there are also plenty of historical landmarks where you can capture great film, showcasing the local history and architecture found in this county.
A few popular landmarks where you can shoot at are Ma Rainey House, Pemberton House, and Historic Westville. Proudly Servicing the entire West-central Georgia area including Columbus, Fort Benning, and Fortson.
Video Production Costs in Muscogee
Video production costs in Muscogee County are what you’d find in most of Georgia or other major counties. You will pay for the experience of production crew as well as based individually on specific services you may want for your film project.
Day rates can range from $250 or more per camera crew member based on your individual expectations, as well as their skillset.
Most Muscogee County production crew rates can include:
● Cameraman $53 – $403 per hour
● Editor $43 – $178 per hour
● Actors $53 – $503 per hour
● Equipment – up to 103s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $403 per hour
● Narrator – >$403 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1003
● Video Rendering – up to $78 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 13 and 53% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1003s extra
● Film Director – approx: $253 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $153 per hour
Muscogee County video production services and individual costs usually vary between companies. What’s important is that you choose to hire a crew that has the professional expertise needed for your video project.
Live Streaming in Muscogee the “New Norm”
Many Muscogee business owners have adjusted to the “new norm” since COVID-19 and the social distancing norms that have been mandated in both Georgia and the whole country in 2020.
Live streaming in Muscogee is the “new norm” and communicating through various remote features has become normal for many brands in the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to find thanks to various professional film crews in Muscogee that offer services in:
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
The use of livestream technology has made it easy for many Muscogee County companies to easily deliver professional, live video feeds to their remote audiences.
Live streaming services
The truth is that several companies still offer livestream video content regularly, even though there may no longer be restrictions. We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, YouTube Live, Ustream, Akamai, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with their viewers, whomever they may be, from clients to employees.
Livestream video technology allows brands a chance to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for each viewer.
Hiring the Right Muscogee Camera Crew
Hiring a Muscogee County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your brand is a bit overwhelming but not impossible. With patience, you can be sure to find the best providers for your vision in the area.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Reach out to our team today to find out more.
Do Thorough Research
First, think about doing your homework before you commit to hiring a professional film crew in Muscogee and signing a contract.
There are numerous professional film companies that can provide reliable Muscogee County video production services, but there are also some that say they offer top-quality results, but don’t.
Next, don’t forget, a film crew in Muscogee should offer more than just gear and experience. You want a team who also provides creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
It’s best to talk about things like special services, deadlines, and budget needs before you get too far in the vetting process. You don’t want to commit to a team only to find they won’t deliver your product on time or according to the agreed-on budget.
Finally, remember that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Muscogee County can vary when it comes to things like cost and experience.
Quality does usually cost more but as long as you get your estimates in writing and vet the company before signing contracts, you can be sure you’re hiring the right Muscogee camera crew for your production needs.
Corporate Video Production in Muscogee
Video is high on the list of marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is a lot more than other methods of marketing media.
In fact, you probably understand why you should use video for business, so now it’s simply time to decide on how often to use it. If video isn’t something you use yet, make 2021 the year you commit to a powerful video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Muscogee County can help your company increase brand reach and boost audience engagement while making it easy for viewers to choose your services, etc. Ready to get started with corporate video marketing in 2021?
Use Muscogee County video production services for your corporate video production needs in 2021 if you are looking to:
● Increase the marketing value of the content you have online, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Improve your organic reach by as much as 157% or more. Web Pages with video are more likely to show up in first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Improve organic traffic by as much as 55% to your website.
● Sell more products or services by as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy a product viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect with your audience how they like to connect. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or talking on the phone about it.
● Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with a topic that includes the word “video” is opened up to 19% more often.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video provides you with the power to do this.
● Improve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% compared to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
These are just a few of the reasons you should use corporate video production in Muscogee and why you should consider using video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in West-central Georgia
Muscogee County video production services are not limited to things like simple marketing campaign videos or live streaming. They can also be highly beneficial capturing your business events and sharing them your audience.
Booking an event videographer in Muscogee allows you to film events to better build brand awareness, stand out in the industry, and increase sales.
While you may wonder, “can’t I just film my event myself?” there are some reasons to consider working with pros, like:
● Professional quality – event videographers film events professionally, so you can showcase the quality you provide through your visuals.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers capture events without getting in the way or disrupting the fun. You’ll barely notice they’re there but you’ll get the top-notch footage that proves they were.
Finding and booking an event videographer in West-central Georgia that suits your expectations is important for capturing corporate business events in 2021.
To learn more about Muscogee County video production services and the value that each of these services can bring to your project, drop us a line at Beverly Boy Productions. We offer free estimates for your production needs.