Picking the right Monroe County video production services in 2021
If you’re in the market for the best Monroe County video services, this article can help you understand important factors that go into producing. Monroe County Video production is worth considering. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed every day, your average consumer spends at least an hour a week watching videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. online audience watches online video content daily, so you can see why it’s so important to use video for marketing and branding. Choosing the right Monroe County video production services in 2021 is not only a wise thing to do, it’s a must if you want to change the name of the game for your company.
Monroe County businesses need professional video production services to get noticed in a competitive environment where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
Can your company get noticed with so many distractions? You can; if you work with a top video production agency in Monroe who can assist your Indiana business in getting new clients, building a strong brand following, as well as get the best return on your investment.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the most professional video production services for local businesses and brands in South-central Indiana. Contact us today if you need expertise in Monroe County video production services. We’d love to put our decades on the job to good use.
Monroe County, a Great Place to Film
Monroe County is where you’ll find several great places for shooting including Century Suites and Bryan Park. The area is also full of beautiful landscapes and nature.
So if you want the local outdoor beauty, consider shooting your content at McCormick’s Creek State Park, Morgan-Monroe State Forest, and Hoosier National Forest.
For another kind of location, you’ll also find that Monroe County is full of great historic sites and landmarks showcasing top-notch architecture that could stand out as ideal backdrops to your corporate film.
From Bloomington City Hall to the Elias Abel House, and Blair-Dunning House, there are top options for shooting in the region. Proudly Servicing the entire South-central Indiana area including Bloomington, Ellettsville, Stinesville, and Stanford.
Video Production Costs in Monroe
Video production costs in Monroe County are what you’d find in much of Indiana and its other major counties. You will end up paying rates based on the talent your production crew has, as well as what you need in your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on the skill they provide, and also, your expectations.
Typical Monroe County production crew rates will usually include:
● Film Director – approx: $251 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $151 per hour
● Cameraman $51 – $401 per hour
● Equipment – up to 101s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $401 per hour
● Narrator – >$401 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1001
● Video Rendering – up to $76 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 11 and 51% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1001s extra
● Editor $41 – $176 per hour
● Actors $51 – $501 per hour
Monroe County video production services and individual costs are bound to change from one location to another. Take your time to hire a crew that can provide you with the expertise you need for your video project.
Live Streaming in Monroe the “New Norm”
Many Monroe business owners have begun to do things differently to adjust to a “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened around Indiana and most of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Monroe is the “new norm” and stay in touch using various remote features has become poplar for many companies in the county.
Luckily, live streaming production services are widely available from professional film crews in Monroe that offer services for:
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
The addition of livestream technology has made it easy for many Monroe County companies to effectively deliver successful live video feeds to their remote audiences.
The truth is that many brands continue to offer livestream video content on a regular basis although restrictions have mostly been lifted around the county.
Live Streaming Services
We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, Ustream, Akamai, YouTube Live, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with those they need to be in touch with, despite social distancing.
Livestream video technology allows these companies the opportunity to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for each of their viewers.
Hiring the Right Monroe Camera Crew
Hiring a Monroe County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company objective may pose some challenges but it’s possible with patience and focus.
Do a search for local providers — Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us to find out how we can help you with what you need.
Do Thorough Research
First, we suggest taking your time do your homework on local providers before you move forward with hiring a professional film crew in Monroe.
There are some great film companies that can provide Monroe County video production services, but there are also several options that promise professional results but don’t deliver.
Next, keep in mind that a film crew in Monroe should offer more than professional gear and expertise. They should also bring creativity, storytelling, and talent to the table, as well as the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Discuss your budget needs, project timeline, and any specific services you may want so you can be sure you get the results you’re looking for, on time and according to your budget.
Finally, don’t forget that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Monroe County can vary when it comes to expertise and cost.
We know that professional service in the region can typically cost a bit more but it’s worth it. Do your research and get estimates in writing so you can be confident you’re hiring the right Monroe camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Monroe
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of every size. The truth is that more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is a lot better than what they’ve seen in other methods of marketing media.
By now, you must understand how helpful it is to use video for business, so now you only need to decide on how often you want to use it. If you’re thinking about producing videos, 2021 could be the year you invest in a highly effective video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Monroe County can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while making it simple to keep your viewers hooked on what you share, so they can choose your products.
It’s time to invest in corporate video marketing in 2021, don’t you think?
Consider Monroe County video production services for your corporate video production needs in 2021 if you want to:
● Increase the marketing value of the content you share, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more. Web Pages with video are apt to get first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Grow organic traffic by as much as 55% to your website.
● Increase product or service sales by up to 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll make a purchase after viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect with your audience in the way that they prefer to connect. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or speaking on the phone about them.
● Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email that has the “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video can help you do this and so much more.
● Improve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% compared to an expected 8-9% without the use of video marketing.
As you consider corporate video production in Monroe, think about these benefits of adding video to your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in South-central Indiana
Monroe County video production services can be helpful for things beyond marketing campaign videos or live streaming. They can also be useful for capturing your business events and sharing them with the world.
Actually, booking an event videographer in Monroe allows you to film your events so that you can increase sales, build brand awareness, stand out in your industry, and improve future event attendance.
You may wonder, “can I film this event myself?” Yes. But, the benefits found in working with professionals are worth considering, such as:
● Professional quality – event videographers film your event in such a way that you highlight the quality you provide in terms of your services and products. Your audience will connect quality visuals with what you have to offer.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers can film an event without getting in the way. Using knowledge and industry-standard gear, they can capture the best footage while allowing you to enjoy the experience.
Finding and booking an event videographer in South-central Indiana that checks all the boxes of your expectations is key to filming the best business events in 2021.
To learn more about Monroe County video production services and how valuable they can be for your company, reach out to Beverly Boy Productions. We offer free estimates for your project needs. Contact us today!