Picking the perfect Manatee County video production services in 2023
Hunting for Manatee County video services? In this article, you will find some important factors in selecting the right crew. Manatee County video production is more than a trend.
With more than 500 million hours of YouTube videos watched every day, the average consumer spending at least an hour a week watching videos on social media, and more than 85% of the U.S. internet audience watching online video content daily, the importance of video for marketing and branding in today’s world is clear.
Choosing the right Manatee County video production services in 2023 is an important task for business owners to undertake to help their businesses succeed!
Set Your Business Apart
Manatee County businesses need professional video production services so that they can use their skills to stand out in a world where over 72 hours of video are placed on YouTube every 60 seconds.
What will your business do to stand out? A professional video production agency in Manatee can help your Florida business earn new clients, increase the return on their investment, and develop a stronger and larger following for your brand.
Beverly Boy Productions is equipped to deliver professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southwest Florida. Call us for details on our Manatee County video production services and the decades of expertise that we bring to each job we are hired to do.
Manatee County, a Great Place to Film
Manatee County is home to many beautiful sights including vast hotels like the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bradenton Downtown/Riverfront and shopping at West Gate. Filming here lends to several great opportunities in which Florida’s natural flora and fauna can come into play. Consider a scene along Anna Maria Island, Coquina Beach, or in The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature. Each of these locations represents Florida’s natural beauty with top-rated, pristine quality.
Aside from outdoor elements that bring a natural backdrop to any film project, Manatee County is also home to some unique architecture. Consider filming at one of the several historical buildings and landmarks located throughout the county including the De Soto National Memorial, the Gamble Plantation Historic State Park, or at Egbert Reasoner House. Each location lends to the historic glory of the county while providing insight into the history of old Florida.
Proudly servicing the entire Southwest Florida area including Bradenton, Cortez, Memphis, and Longboat Key.
Video Production Costs in Manatee
Video production costs in Manatee County are like most areas of Florida or major counties. The cost will be based on the experience of the production crew and the unique needs of your film project.
Day rates often range from $250 or more for each camera crew member, depending on their skillset and what you expect from them.
Typical Manatee County production crew rates generally include:
- Audio Files – up to $1004
- Studio Shooting – up to $404 per hour
- Equipment – up to 104s per hour
- Video Rendering – up to $79 per hour
- Narrator – >$404 per hour
- Script Writer – approx: $154 per hour
- Actors – $54 – $504 per hour
- B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 14 and 54% of your total cost
- Cameraman – $54 – $404 per hour
- Editor – $44 – $179 per hour
- Film Director – approx: $254 per hour
- Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1004s extra
Manatee County video production services and individual costs will vary greatly from one project to the next. The important thing is for you to hire a crew that has the professionalism, skills and experience required to produce your video project.
Live Streaming in Manatee the “New Norm”
Many Manatee business owners have found themselves living a “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that happened in Florida and much of the country this year. Live streaming in Manatee is the “new norm” and communicating through remote features has become an endeavor for many companies in this county and others.
Fortunately for them, live streaming production services are available from professional film crews in Manatee specializing in:
- Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
- Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
- Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
- Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
- Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
Using livestream technology has allowed a good number of Manatee County companies to deliver professional live video feeds to their remote audiences with ease. Many brands continue to share livestream video content daily, weekly, and monthly, even though the lockdowns of COVID have been lifted.
We use many RTMP compatible services including Akamai, Twitch, Wowza Media Server, Ustream, and YouTube Live. From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects brands with those who may still be distanced, helping them communicate with their own workers, consumers, and other audience members.
Livestream video technology allows businesses to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers targeted to specific viewers.
Hiring the Right Manatee Camera Crew
Hiring a Manatee County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your business may be overwhelming and stressful, but you can find a crew that’s right for your specific production. Start with a search for providers in your area.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Give us a call at 888-462-7808 to learn more about what we can offer your project.
First, consider that when finding and hiring a professional film crew in Manatee, the best tip we can offer you is to thoroughly research providers before signing contracts.
There are many great film companies that can provide Manatee County video production services, but there are also frauds out there that claim they can provide you with quality work, but they can’t.
Next, remember, a film crew in Manatee should bring more than just experience and equipment to the table. They need to also bring creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Be sure to always discuss your budget, deadlines, and needs with each film crew. It’s better to address these needs upfront in order to find out if the company you’re thinking about hiring can or cannot work within your time constraints or your budget.
Lastly, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Manatee County can vary a great deal in terms of what they charge and the experience they offer. You may have to spend more money to get the quality that you deserve!
But if you do your homework and research the history and past projects of the crew, and if you get all estimates in writing, then you can rest assured knowing that you’ve made the right decision when hiring the right Manatee camera crew for your needs.
Corporate Video Production in Manatee
Video is at the forefront of the best marketing content for businesses of all kinds. In fact, over 90 percent of businesses that have used marketing videos say that the ROI from video content is higher than all other forms of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion you need to have about video for business is not whether or not you need it, but rather how many videos your business needs to produce and how often they need to be created. If you’re not producing videos now, 2023 is the best time to start a strong, effective video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Manatee County can help you increase your brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping viewers on your site longer, improving the likelihood of them buying what you are offering. Can you afford to ignore corporate video marketing in 2023?
Consider Manatee County video production services for your corporate video if you want to:
- Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
- Increase your reach by 157% or more. Web Pages with video are more likely to result in first page rankings in Google search engine results.
- Increase traffic by as much as 55% to your site.
- Increase sales up to 81%. Around 81% of consumers state they will make a purchase after viewing a video about the brand.
- Connect with your audience in ways that they prefer. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or speaking on the phone about them.
- Increase email campaign rates by as much as 19%. An email with a subject line containing the word “video” gets opened up to 19% more frequently than an email that does not have that in the subject.
- Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Using video has the power to do this for you.
- Achieve revenue growth, year after year, by as much as 13.3%, as compared to an expected 8-9% without using video.
These are some benefits that come with corporate video production in Manatee and adding video to your video marketing campaigns in 2023.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southwest Florida
Manatee County video production services are not limited to marketing campaign videos or live streaming meetings, seminars or other events. They’re also great for capturing your business events and sharing them around the world.
In fact, booking an event videographer in Manatee allows you to film events to build brand awareness, stand out from the crowd, and drive up event attendance and product sales.
You may be asking yourself “Can’t I just film my event?” We suggest hiring an event videographer for various reasons, including:
- Professional quality – event videographers capture events professionally, which reflects professionalism and quality- both of which are expected by your business or brand.
- A team that stays out of your way – event videographers film events without interrupting or getting in the way. You want to get the best shots you can get at the event, and videographers have the equipment and skill to make that happen.
Trust in Team Beverly Boy
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southwest Florida that meets all of the expectations set forth by your brand or business is critical if you want to host corporate business events in 2023.
For details on Manatee County video production services and the value these can bring to your business, give Beverly Boy Productions a call at 888-462-7808. We are here to provide you with free estimates for all of your corporate video needs.