Choosing the right Livingston County, MI video production services in 2023
If you’re searching for reliable Livingston county video services, this article can help you understand various factors that go into filming. Livingston county Video production isn’t just a trend. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed every day, most consumers spend at least an hour per week viewing videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watches online video content regularly, so you can see why it’s a good idea to invest in video for marketing and branding. Choosing the right Livingston County video production services in 2023 is a great idea for business owners, so it’s wise to invest in the best.
Livingston county Businesses need professional video production services in order to get noticed in a world where 72 hours of video are posted on YouTube every minute.
Can your business stand out in the industry with so much noise? A professional video production agency in Livingston can help your Michigan business gain new customers as well as develop a strong brand following.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the best professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southern Michigan. Contact us today to find out about Livingston County video production services and the years of expertise we bring to the table.
Livingston County, MI a Great Place to Film
Livingston County is home to amazing sites and places for filming. From Angie’s Inn On the Grand to Village Place Blvd, there are some iconic locations that would look incredible in your project.
Some top outdoor spaces to consider are Pickney State Parks, Lakelands Trail State Park, and Seven Lakes State Park.
If you want to capture some of the history in the county, we know of some great historical landmarks that would look incredible as backdrops in your project.
Consider filming at Jacob Fishbeck Farmstead, Livingston County Courthouse, and Alonzo W. Olds House, for a glimpse of the local historic architecture. Proudly Servicing the entire Southern Michigan area including Howell, Brighton, Township, and Pinckney.
Video Production Costs in Livingston
Video production costs in Livingston County are similar to what you’d find in many areas of Michigan and other large counties. You can expect to invest in the talent your production crew provides as well as the unique services you’ll get in your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on their expertise and the expectations you may have in mind.
Most Livingston county production crew rates will include:
● Cameraman $57 – $407 per hour
● Editor $47 – $182 per hour
● Actors $57 – $507 per hour
● Equipment – up to 107s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $407 per hour
● Narrator – >$407 per hour
● Film Director – approx: $257 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $157 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1007
● Video Rendering – up to $81 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 17 and 57% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1007s extra
Livingston County video production services and individual costs are bound to change from one location to the next. So, make sure to hire a crew that has the professional knowledge you’re looking for, for your video project.
Live Streaming in Livingston the “New Norm”
Many Livingston business owners have adjusted to the “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened all over Michigan and most of the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Livingston is the “new norm” and communicating using a variety of remote features has become popular all over the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to find, thanks to several professional film crews in Livingston that offer services in:
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
The addition of livestream technology has allowed many Livingston County companies to deliver amazing, live video feeds to their remote audiences. Actually, you’ll find a lot of brands share their livestream video content regularly, even if restrictions have been lifted in many areas.
We stream on RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, Ustream, YouTube Live, Akamai, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with people they need to reach, including their team members, and new customers.
Livestream video technology allows these businesses to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Livingston Camera Crew
Hiring a Livingston County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company can be intimidating. But, if you take time and focus on a local search, you can find the perfect fit.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us to discover more about our services.
First, take your time to research options. When hiring a professional film crew in Livingston, it’s best to find an option that is good on their word.
While they’re many great film companies that can provide Livingston County video production services, there are also several imposters that say they provide quality results and don’t.
Do Thorough Research
Next, keep in mind that a film crew in Livingston should offer more than just top-quality gear. You also want a team who can provide you with the creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Discuss your project deadline, budget, services, and more so you can be sure that you get the results you’re looking for.
Finally, don’t forget that in this industry, you get what you pay for. Film production services in Livingston County can vary when it comes to cost and experience. If you’re looking for quality, expect to pay more but rest assured it’s worth it.
Just make sure to get estimates in writing, as well as take time to look into the company so you can be confident you’re hiring the right Livingston camera crew for your brand.
Corporate Video Production in Livingston
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is better than most forms of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion really isn’t about whether or not you need video for business, but more about how often you should be using videos. Make 2023 a year that you benefit from the use of a professional video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Livingston County can make it possible for your company to improve brand reach and boost audience engagement while helping viewers choose your product or services. Ready to consider corporate video marketing in 2023?
Consider Livingston County video production services for your corporate video project if you’re looking to:
● Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more. Web Pages with video are more likely to become first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your site.
● Increase product or service sales by up to 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll purchase a product after viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect with your audience how they like to be reached. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or talking on the phone about them.
● Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with a topic that says “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Use video to achieve your goals.
● Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to the expected 8-9% without video marketing.
If you’re thinking of using corporate video production in Livingston these are just a few benefits found in video marketing campaigns in 2023.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southern Michigan
Livingston County video production services are certainly not only for simple marketing campaign videos or live streaming. You can also benefit from capturing your business events and sharing them with the world.
In fact, booking an event videographer in Livingston allows you to film events, so you can use the footage to stand out from your competitors, build brand awareness, and improve future event attendance, while increasing sales.
While you may be thinking, “can’t I just film my event myself?” Consider the reasons for working with professionals, like:
● Professional quality – event videographers capture your event with professional gear and expertise so the results relate to your products or services: top-quality.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers know what to do to avoid interrupting the fun. Capture great footage with pros while you enjoy the experience.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southern Michigan that works for your objectives is important for filming corporate business events in 2023.
To learn more about Livingston County video production services and the value that each of these specializations can bring to your business, give Beverly Boy Productions. We offer free estimates for your project needs!