How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Seattle
Live streaming an event is something that many Seattle business owners are considering this his day and age, especially due to the COVID-19 changes to the ways that businesses and events currently operate. From the closures to the new way of doing things, many Seattle business owners are looking to live stream in place of in-person events. Those considering event streaming could wonder, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Seattle?”
At Beverly Boy Productions, we often have clients asking about Seattle live streaming costs and we always make sure to provide as much information as possible. For the most part, a typical single day event can cost around $1,000 and $5,000 for most events. But, there are many factors to consider that could contribute to higher costs.
Seattle Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event can have higher costs depending on factors like duration, crew members you may need, and so much more. When you ask, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Seattle?,” we usually offer a run-down on daily or hourly crew rates:
- Director – up to $258 per hour
- Camera Operator – up to $408 per hour
- Equipment – up to $108s per hour
- Narrator – up to $408 per hour
- Switcher – up to $208 per hour
- Streaming platform – $58 to $1,008 (depends on the platform and usage)
- B-Roll – usually a percentage of the total cost between 18 and 58%
- Miscellaneous Fees – very little or could be 1,008s
Keep in mind that the venue, price of equipment rentals, and things like a CDN all impact pricing.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When an Emerald City business owner asks, ‘How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Seattle?” there are some things to consider that can help you understand what the final budget may look like.
Consider the following:
- The duration of the event has an impact on the final price. The longer it is, the more crew you’ll need, resulting in higher costs.
- The expected size of the audience that will view the event can also mean higher expenses. This is because the more people viewing the event, the higher bandwidth you’ll need, which will result in a higher rate.
- The size of the event itself also means more money. A single presentation requires less crew members, unlike a large multiple presentation event.
Seattle virtual event cost
We take time to figure out the important details of your event that could impact Seattle virtual event cost so we can more accurately provide you with total budget of the live stream. For most single day events, the price may range between $1,000 and $5,000 is the average. However, a multiple day event or an event that requires more than one camera crew, as well as advanced technology, and hence, specialists to operate it, will result in higher overall expenses and cost for your project.
So, when you ask, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Seattle?” the initial answer may sound like, “between $1,000 and $5,000” but at the end of the day, it will depend on our initial consultation with you and when we determine the services and things you need for your specific vision. Give us a call to get started!