How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Memphis
Live streaming an event is something that many Memphis business owners have thought about because with the way that COVID-19 has changed things, events now have restrictions and there have even been closures. So, many, local Memphis business owners want to stay in touch with viewers and audience members via live stream. Those considering event streaming are looking for the answer to, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Memphis?”
At Beverly Boy Productions, we commonly discuss Memphis live streaming costs with our customers. We want you to have a clear idea of what to expect and while a base rate for live stream events is typically between $1,000 and $5,000 for most events a few things contribute to the overall cost.
Memphis Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event may mean you need to consider additional circumstances and costs, based on things like event size, duration, and even the crew needed for it. When you ask, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Memphis?,” these daily and hour rates are typically what we think of:
- Director – up to $257 per hour
- Camera Operator – up to $407 per hour
- Equipment – up to $107s per hour
- Narrator – up to $407 per hour
- Switcher – up to $207 per hour
- Streaming platform – $57 to $1,007 (depends on the platform and usage)
- B-Roll – usually a percentage of the total cost between 17 and 57%
- Miscellaneous Fees – very little or could be 1,007s
These rates are in addition to the costs related to equipment rentals, venue rental, and things like a CDN.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When a Bluff City business owner asks, ‘How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Memphis?” a few considerations to think about before budgeting:
- The length of the event will impact the final cost. Long events may require more crew members and a higher costs.
- The size of your audience will also affect the cost, as you may need higher bandwidth to reach your audience.
- The event size will also figure into the final price. A single presentation event will require fewer crew members than a bigger presentation event.
Memphis virtual event cost
We like to work with our clients to define details related to the expected Memphis virtual event cost so we can help you define total budget of the live stream. For most single day events, a cost of between $1,000 and $5,000 is what you’ll typically find. However, a multiple day event or an event that requires multiple camera crews for successful results, and top-notch technology with specialists to work it will have higher overall costs.
So, when you ask, “How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Memphis?” We may offer a blanket answer of between $1,000 and $5,000 but we’ll usually make sure to discuss your event needs further before defining the final cost. Get in touch today to start talking about your next live stream event!