Funeral Live Streaming Services
Gathering everyone together for a funeral can be harder than you may realize. Scheduling conflicts to illness, and many other situations, can hinder your loved ones from making it to the service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is how funeral live streaming services in Ventura could be what you need.
Live streaming allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families and makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the event, even if it’s through a mobile device.
Attending a funeral helps when you are healing from grief, so this is an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps Keep Families Connected
Family obligations, jobs, and travel can separate us from our families, at least in distance. Technology helps bridge this gap. While a funeral service may not be an ideal time, knowing that you can be connected to those you love can help you to find peace.
You can do that with live streaming. This technology has existed for around 20 years, but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel unfitting. We can watch meetings, events or podcasts through live streaming, but it’s harder to use this technology for a somber event.
The truth is, this can bring peace to your loved ones who can’t attend the service for personal reasons. Technology ensures that you stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reach Grieving Loved Ones Worldwide
Instead of sending flowers or well wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial due to being too far away to travel or too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to attend it in person.
Funeral live streaming services in Ventura make it easy for funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected during this difficult time for them.
Several Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may feel improper, but around a quarter of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services for grieving loved ones.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad moment to the world, but rather doing so over a closed network where only loved ones who cannot attend can be a part of the service.
Funeral live streaming services in Ventura makes it easy in the following manners:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who have religious beliefs that necessitate that they bury their family member as soon as they can. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town so that things can be prepared much faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows for those who are present to go back and see things they may have missed. This can help them to grieve as they should. It also gives those who were not able to be present the ability to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those who are at the service and those who are attending remotely, which allows families to stay connected as they grieve, even if they cannot be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral, however possible, allows people to fully grieve. Saying goodbye at a service helps people to heal from loss.
- Some parents do not want to expose their children to funerals and grief at a young age, which is when live streaming is beneficial. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the hard task of helping their kids through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, but if you need to talk about it, you want to be prepared. Knowing that your family and friends can be a part of the service, even if you’re all across the globe, can help during this hard time.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with discretion and trusted services so that your loved ones can be together to support one another through funeral live streaming services in Ventura.
It is a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we make things easier. If you’re looking for support, we have your live streaming needs handled. Call us today at 800-385-1243!