Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging, even more so than people may realize. Scheduling conflicts, illnesses, and other unforeseen circumstances can make it impossible for your friends and family to attend a memorial service, no matter how badly they want to be able to attend. This is when funeral live streaming services in Vancouver could help.
Live streaming technology gives funeral homes the ability to provide an extra service to grieving families, ensuring that those in remote locations who cannot travel for the funeral can still “attend”, even if it’s through a mobile device.
Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, this is an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Help Keep Families Connected
Jobs, travel, and family obligations can separate us from our friends and families in distance. Fortunately, technology brings us together.
While a funeral service is not a good time for anyone, being connected with loved ones during a difficult time can bring you peace, and live streaming services do that.
This technology has been around for nearly 20 years, but because of COVID-19, it has skyrocketed in popularity in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel unsuitable to you. We can easily watch church services and concerts via live streaming, but we find it more difficult to use technology for a personal event.
The truth is, this can bring comfort to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service due to many different reasons. Technology keeps everyone connected during the grieving process.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Over The World
Instead of sending flowers or well-wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial due to problems with travel or other issues, like being ill, live streaming can help you to be a part of the service without having to actually be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Vancouver allow funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected, no matter where in the world they may be.
There Are Many Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming Services
Live streaming funeral services may seem inappropriate, but around a quarter of all funeral homes currently provide live streaming to grieving families.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time to the world, but rather we mean that live streaming can be done over a closed network to family and friends who cannot travel due to high costs, schedule conflicts, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Vancouver makes planning easier in the following ways:
- The ability to quickly plan a funeral is great for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family members as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive, meaning things can be done faster.
- When you film and record the service, it allows those who are present to watch important parts of the service they may have missed due to their tears and going back to watch helps them grieve, as they should. It also helps those who cannot be present to see the service when they are able.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others also attending remotely, as well as those present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they cannot be physically close to one another.
- Being a part of the service allows loved ones to properly grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service helps people as they navigate the various stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming is beneficial. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to guide their children through the experience before they are ready to do so.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something that you want to think about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you should be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, even if you’re all spread out around the world, can make this easier.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this delicate topic and provides you with reliable services and discretion so that your loved ones can be together through funeral live streaming services in Vancouver.
It is hard to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, but we make it easier. If you’re looking for support during this trying time, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Call today at 800-385-1243!