Funeral Live Streaming Services in San Mateo
Bringing everyone together for a loved one’s memorial service is often challenging. From illness to job issues, scheduling, or simply the cost of traveling, there are many reasons why it may be hard to get everyone together for a funeral. This is why funeral live streaming services in San Mateo could be helpful for you.
Live streaming technology makes it easy for funeral homes to offer an aspect of comfort for families who may be grieving. For those who may be in remote locations and unable to travel, they can still be present via smartphone or computer. Because being present at the funeral is important for the grieving process, it’s a good idea to consider an online service for those who cannot make it.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connects Families
Travel, jobs, families, marriage, and more are all things that spread families across the globe. Fortunately, technology has made it possible to stay united in many ways. While a funeral service may be a difficult time, there is some peace found in being connected with your loved ones, which is why live streaming services can be so helpful. While this technology has been around for decades, it’s gaining popularity in the funeral industry.
For some, the concept of streaming a memorial service may seem odd, as we’re more accustomed to live streamed concerts or events. However, live stream services for memorials allow families to be together and connected in some way, even if just virtually, during a time where family is everything. Technology allows them to grieve together.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Family Members and Friends
Instead of flowers or a message stating your condolences to family or friends over the loss of a loved one, consider being present at the service through live stream. Funeral live streaming services in San Mateo is something many funeral homes are offering to help circles of friends and families who have lost loved ones, and can’t all be together.
Beneficial Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming a funeral is a new concept, 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming as added support for grieving families. You don’t have to worry about the world seeing your service, as this is something that can be done over a closed network.
Funeral live streaming services in San Mateo are beneficial in these following ways, as well:
– For some with a religious faith, it’s important to bury a deceased loved one as soon as possible. If you have family spread across the globe, this could be hard to achieve. Instead of having to wait for those who live in remote locations, consider using live stream services.
– Live streaming a service allows you the opportunity to record it. Saving it for later can help in the grieving process as well as allow any family or friends who couldn’t make it be able to attend when they have time, via the recorded live stream.
– Those attending remotely can be in touch throughout the service. When grieving, it can be helpful to be connected with your loved ones, so live streaming platforms can help you to stay in touch.
– Attending a funeral service, however possible, allows for proper grieving. As an important stage of the grieving process, it can be helpful to be present, even if it’s online.
– Some parents don’t want to bring their kids to a funeral, which is a valid reason to consider attending via live stream. If you simply are unable to be present in-person because of the little ones, pay your respects through funeral live stream attendance.
We know that live streaming a funeral may not be something you want to talk about but it can be important to consider this alternative when dealing with the loss of a loved one. At Beverly Boy Productions, we can work with you to take care of the nitty-gritty aspect of planning funeral live streaming services in San Mateo, so you can focus on saying goodbye with your loved ones. Reach out to our team today. We’re here to help!