Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting friends and family together for a funeral can be challenging to even impossible to do. From scheduling issues to sickness, and other circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to make it to the memorial service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Salinas can help.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those who cannot be there in person to “attend” the event through a mobile device.
Attending a funeral helps to heal from grief, so it’s an important thing to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keeps Families Connected
Traveling, growing families, and job demands are factors that can separate us from our families, but technology keeps us together. While a funeral service may not be a great time, knowing that you can be connected to your loved ones during this difficult time can help you to find comfort.
You can keep connected via live streaming services. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s being used more now in the funeral industry since the pandemic.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel out of place. While we often watch events and attend meetings through live streaming, it is more difficult to use this technology for a somber experience.
The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to your friends or family who can’t attend in person. Technology keeps everyone connected during the grieving experience.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Over The World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service due to being too far away or being too ill, live streaming allows you to be there without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Salinas allow funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected during this trying time.
Many Funeral Live Streaming Benefits
While live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, around 20 percent of funeral homes currently provide live streaming services.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time for the world, but rather live streaming over a closed network to family and friends who may not be able to travel due to costs, conflicting schedules, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Salinas makes things easier for you in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is great for those with beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they can. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town, allowing things to be prepared faster.
- When you film and record the service, it allows those who are present to go back and see any important parts of the service they missed due to tears, and this can help them grieve fully. It also helps those who were not able to be present to see the service.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are remotely tuning in and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t able to be physically close to one another.
- Being a part of the service allows for proper and full grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service has been shown to help people navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to take on the task of guiding their children through this hard experience.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to discuss, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be as prepared as possible.
Knowing how you will ensure that your friends and family can be a part of the service, even if you’re all around the world, can help bring you some relief.
Beverly Boy Productions will take this sensitive topic and provide you with reliable services that allow your loved ones to be together during this difficult moment in your life. We do this through funeral live streaming services in Salinas.
It is a challenge to get everyone together to say their goodbyes, so we are here to make it easier. If you’re looking for additional support, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Give us a call at 800-385-1243 to see how we can help!