Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be challenging or even impossible to do. From unexpected illness, scheduling issues, and other circumstances, your loved ones may not be able to be at the memorial service, no matter how much they want to be there with you. This is how funeral live streaming services in Rancho Cucamonga can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with added comfort and makes it easy for those who cannot be there to “attend” with a smartphone or other device.
Attending a funeral is essential in healing from grief, and that makes live streaming important to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Services Keep Families Connected
Growing families, jobs, and travel are all factors that can separate us from our families. Technology bridges that gap. While a funeral service is not a good time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected to your loved ones during such a moment can give you some comfort, and live streaming helps with this.
This technology has existed for nearly two decades, but it’s just now being used in the funeral industry, and that use has accelerated thanks to the pandemic.
We know that streaming a funeral may not seem proper to you, and we do understand that. We can watch events or attend classes through live streaming, but it is harder to use this technology for a serious and somber event.
The fact is, though, that this can bring peace to your friends or family who can’t attend the service. Technology keeps you all connected during the grieving process.
Connect With Grieving Friends & Family Members All Around The World
Instead of sending flowers when you can’t make it to a memorial due to travel or illness, live streaming allows you to be present without having to physically be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Rancho Cucamonga allow funeral homes to provide a needed service that can keep families connected.
Many Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming Services
Live streaming funeral services may feel inappropriate, but around a quarter of funeral homes currently provide live streaming services.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time to the world, but rather live streaming it over a closed network to those who cannot be there due to travel, conflicting schedules, or illnesses.
Funeral live streaming services in Rancho Cucamonga makes funeral planning easier by:
- The ability to quickly plan a funeral is great for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in from out of town so things can be done faster.
- When you film and record the funeral service, it allows those who are present to go back and watch any important parts of the service they may miss due to tears, helping them to fully grieve. It also helps those who cannot be present to see the service when they are able.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are at the service and others tuning in remotely. This helps families stay connected, even if they cannot physically be together.
- Being a part of the service allows loved ones to grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people navigate the different stages of grief and allows them to heal.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming is beneficial for them. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to guide their children through this hard experience before they are ready.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something that you want to think about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you should be prepared for what is to come.
Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, even if you’re all around the world, can make this easier.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with reliable services and discretion so that your loved ones can all be together via funeral live streaming services in Rancho Cucamonga.
It is hard to get everyone together to say their goodbyes, but we make it easier. If you need support during this hard time, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Give us a call at 800-385-1243!