Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be next to impossible to do. Scheduling issues, health problems, and many other circumstances can keep your loved ones from attending the service, no matter how much they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Provo could be perfect for your needs.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service through a smartphone or tablet.
Attending a funeral can be important in healing from grief and loss, so live streaming is something to give real consideration to when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps To Keep Families Connected
Travel, demanding jobs, and family responsibilities can keep us separated from our families. Technology bridges this gap in various ways. While a funeral service may not be a great time, knowing that you can stay connected with those who mean the most to you can help you find peace, and live streaming does that.
This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s just now gaining real traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel unsuitable, and we understand that. While we watch concerts and other such events through live streaming, it is harder to use technology for a serious event.
The truth is, though, that this can bring peace to your loved ones who may not be able to attend the service, for whatever the reasons. Technology keeps you connected as you grieve.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members Globally
Instead of sending flowers or well-wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Provo make it easy for funeral homes to keep families connected throughout this challenging time.
Helpful Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may feel improper, but around 20% of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber experience for the world to see, but rather live streaming services through a closed network that allows family and friends who cannot be present because of schedules, travel costs, or unexpected illness to see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Provo make it easier in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive so that things can be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for those who are present to go back to watch special moments they may have missed, which can help them to grieve. It also helps those who were not present at the service to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with both others attending remotely and with those who are present at the time. This helps families stay connected, even if they cannot be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service helps people in their grief. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial can help people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents would rather not expose their children to funerals at a young age, which is when live streaming is great for them. It allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral probably doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about right now. However, if it is necessary for you to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service can help.
Beverly Boy Productions knows this topic can be sensitive and we aim to provide you with discretion and reliable service, as we help to bring your loved ones together with funeral live streaming services in Provo.
It is hard to get everyone together for such events, but we can make it easier. If you need support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call us today at 800-385-1243!