Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging. From scheduling conflicts to sickness, and a myriad of unforeseen situations, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend the service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Lakewood can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those who are out of town to “attend” the service, even if it’s via smartphone or computer.
Attending a funeral is an important part of healing, so live streaming is a great option to consider when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps Keep Families Connected
Travel, growing families, and demanding jobs can separate us from our families, at least in distance. Technology bridges that gap for us in various ways.
While a funeral service may not be a good time for anyone, being connected during this difficult time to those that you love can help you find peace, and you can easily do that through live streaming services.
This technology has been around for nearly two decades but it’s just now gaining some traction in the funeral industry thanks to COVID-19.
The idea of streaming a memorial service may feel out of place, and we understand that. We have no issues watching sporting events and concerts via live streaming, but it is more difficult for us to use technology for a somber event.
The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to your friends or family who cannot attend it in person. Technology ensures that you stay connected through the grieving experience.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Loved Ones
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial because you are too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Lakewood make it easier for funeral homes to provide a service that can keep families connected during this challenging time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, 20% of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this personal moment to the world, but live streaming can be done over a closed network where only family and friends who may not be there (because of a myriad of issues) can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Lakewood make it easier in the following ways:
- Planning a funeral quickly is a necessity for those with religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, allowing things to be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for those who are present to go back and watch special moments they may have missed at the time. It also helps those who were not present to see the service when they are able to do so.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch during the service, both with those who are also tuning in remotely and with those present at the service. This keeps families connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for thorough and proper grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral has been shown to help people navigate the different stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief before they are ready to handle it, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to tackle helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is not something you want to talk about, and we do understand that. However, if it is necessary for you to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, no matter where they are, can help during this hard time.
Beverly Boy Productions can take this sensitive topic and provide you with discreet and trusted services so that your loved ones can stay connected with funeral live streaming services in Lakewood, California.
It is hard to get everyone together to say goodbye, so we are here to make it easier. If you need support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call us now at 800-385-1243!