Funeral Live Streaming Services in Irvine
Bringing everyone together for a funeral service can be next to impossible. Scheduling problems, sickness, and other circumstances may keep your loved ones from attending a memorial service, no matter how much they want to be there in person. This is when funeral live streaming services in Irvine could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide more comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those in remote locations to be there, even if it is via a tablet or phone. Attending a funeral can help people heal after a loss, and that is why live streaming is an important option when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Keeps Families Together
Growing families, new jobs, and many more “life circumstances” can keep us from our families, at least when it comes to distance. Technology helps to close this gap. While a funeral may not be an ideal time, knowing that you can be connected to those you love can help you find peace, and you can do this through the use of live streaming services. This technology has existed for almost two decades, but it’s just now earning some notoriety in the funeral industry.
Streaming a memorial service may feel improper, and we understand that. Watching events and concerts with live streaming is easy, but using technology for a somber experience is harder to do. The truth is, though, that this can help your loved ones who cannot attend the service to find some peace during this trying time. Technology ensures that you all stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial because of being too far away or from being too ill, live streaming allows you to be there without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Irvine make it easy for funeral homes to provide a much-needed service that keeps families connected.
Many Beneficial Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
While the idea of live streaming funeral services may feel out of place, currently around 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming services. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad time to the world to see- rather, live streaming services can be done via a closed network where only family and friends can view the ceremony.
Funeral live streaming services in Irvine also make it easy in the following ways:
– The ability to quickly plan a funeral is a stress-reliever for those who have religious beliefs that require that they bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive, things can be prepared quickly.
– When you film and record the service, this allows those who cannot be there to see the service when they are able. Also, those who are present may miss important moments due to tears, so being able to go back and watch those moments can help them to fully grieve.
– Those who are tuning in remotely can stay in touch with those who are present at the service and others who are tuning in remotely, which keeps everyone connected as they grieve.
– Being a part of a funeral or memorial service allows for proper grieving. Being able to say goodbye to a loved one helps people through the various stages of grief.
– Some parents do not want to expose their children to funerals at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to take on the hard task of helping their children through the experience, too.
We understand that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, but if you do need to discuss funeral plans, you need to be prepared. Getting your family together to be a part of the service can help you.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know this can be hard, so we provide you with discreet and reliable services that allow your loved ones to be together during this difficult time via funeral live streaming services in Irvine. It can be hard to get everyone together to say their farewells, so we make it easier. If you need support through this difficult moment in your life, we can help with your live streaming needs. Feel free to contact us today!