Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be more challenging than you may realize. Illnesses, scheduling problems, and other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the service. This is when funeral live streaming services in Hollywood could be a great option for you.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with added peace, and this technology makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if it’s through a smartphone or computer.
Attending a funeral can be a very important part of healing from grief and loss, so this is an important option to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Family obligations, travel, and new jobs are just a few factors that can keep us from our families, but technology has bridged the gap. While a funeral service is not a good time for anyone, knowing that you can stay connected to those you love during this difficult time can help you find some peace.
Live streaming services help. This technology has been around for nearly 20 years, but it’s just now becoming popular in the funeral industry.
The idea of streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate to you and while we can easily watch sporting events and church services through live streaming, but it is more difficult to use technology for a somber event.
Truthfully, this can bring peace to those who can’t attend the service, for whatever reason. Technology keeps you all connected as you go through your grief.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Around The World
If you can’t be at the memorial or funeral in person, sending flowers or condolences is a nice gesture. However, if illness or travel restrictions keep you from being there in person, live streaming allows you to attend without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Hollywood make it easy for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected.
Helpful Factors of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may seem without tact, but 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming services. We aren’t talking about live streaming a serious and sad moment for the world to see.
Rather, you can live stream over a closed network for family and friends who cannot arrive due to scheduling conflicts, travel issues, and illness.
Funeral live streaming services in Hollywood make it easier for people in these ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is great for those who have religious beliefs that require that they bury their family member quickly. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town so that things can be prepared faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows those who are present at the service to go back and watch important moments that they may have missed, and that can help them as they grieve. It also helps those who were not present to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others tuning in remotely and those who are at the service, which keeps families connected during their grief, even if they aren’t able to be in the same room with one another.
- Being a part of the funeral allows one to grieve. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service has been shown to help people go through their grief.
- Some parents would rather not take their kids to a funeral, so live streaming can benefit. This allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without taking on the challenging task of helping their child through the event, too.
Live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, and we understand. But if you find it necessary to talk about funerals, it helps to be prepared. Having your family at the service is a huge relief, even if you’re spread out all across the globe.
Beverly Boy Productions can take this sensitive topic and provide you with reliable services, as well as discretion, so that your loved ones can be together during this hard experience through funeral live streaming services in Hollywood.
It can be a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we make it easier. If you’re wanting more support, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call or message us today at 888-462-7808!