Funeral Live Streaming Services in Denton
Bringing everyone in your circle together for a memorial service is challenging in the best of times. Sickness, jobs, scheduling issues, and more prevent everyone from being together during times of grief. Add the Coronavirus into the mix and it can be extra difficult to all attend a service together. This is when funeral live streaming services in Denton could be ideal for you and your family.
Live streaming technology is an option that many funeral homes offer to add support for grieving families. It allows friends or family in distant locations to “attend” even if they are present via smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is a necessary part of healing from grief so it’s wise to consider this option when you can’t bring everyone together.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Benefit Families
Whether you took a job across the country or found love on the other side of the state, families and friends will often find themselves separated during times like these. Technology is a great way to stay in touch when times are good, but it can be extra beneficial when it’s time to grieve. Live streaming technology has been around for more than 20 years but it’s only recently started becoming a commonly used tool in the funeral industry.
At first glance, streaming a memorial service could seem inappropriate. While we easily view events and concerts via live streaming, it can seem odd to use it for a serious occasion.
The reality is that it makes a world of difference for those who are unable to attend because of various reasons like travel costs or sickness. Technology allows families to be “together” during the grieving experience.
Global Reach For Grieving Circles of Loved Ones
While you could send flowers or messages of condolences, you may want to be more present when your circle has lost someone. Funeral live streaming services in Denton allow family and friends to grieve a lost loved one and be connected during such a difficult time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
With around 20% of funeral homes offering this service, one can see how it may be beneficial for you and yours when it’s time to pay respects to a loved one. Don’t worry; a live stream service can be a private affair, shared only with family and friends who can’t make it in person to the memorial.
Funeral live streaming services in Denton can also be beneficial for these reasons below:
– In some faiths, it’s important to bury a deceased loved one quickly. Live streaming allows you to hold the service promptly as you don’t have to wait for family and friends to travel from remote locations.
– If you film the service for a live stream, you can also save the footage. Whether you want to go back over it while grieving or share it with a loved one who couldn’t make it in person, there are ways it can be beneficial to save the footage.
– Those attending remotely can be in touch with others who are attending online as well. This allows everyone to feel connected despite the distance between them.
– Attending a funeral service, however possible, is important for the grieving process. People need to say their “last goodbyes.”
– Some parents aren’t ready to have their little ones attend a funeral. In these circumstances, attending via live stream allows them to be present while keeping the children away from overwhelming grief.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t a fun topic but preparing to have your loved ones together in difficult times is important. Our team at Beverly Boy Productions can offer the discreet and reliable service you need at this time. If you need support through funeral live streaming services in Denton, we are here to help. Get in touch today and we’ll handle the technical aspect of the service so you can focus on you and yours.