Funeral Live Streaming Services in Burbank
It can be very difficult to bring everyone together for a funeral. Jobs, illness, and other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the service, no matter how much they wish they could be there with you. This is how funeral live streaming services in Burbank can be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide comfort to grieving families, and makes it easier for those who cannot be there in person to “attend” with a smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral is important when you are healing from grief, so this is an important option to consider when you are preparing for a memorial service.
Live Streaming Keeps Families Connected
Growing families, travel costs, and jobs can put distance between us and our families, but technology brings us together. While a funeral is not a pleasant time, knowing that you can be connected with your loved ones during this time can bring you peace, and you can do this with live streaming. This technology has existed for almost 20 years, but it’s now becoming popular and needed in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial may feel out of place. We can watch events or podcasts through live streaming, but using technology for a somber event is harder. In actuality, this can bring peace to your friends and family who cannot attend the ceremony. Technology keeps you together throughout this hard time in your lives.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family All Around the World
When you can’t attend a memorial because you’re too far away or too ill to travel in time, you can send flowers, or you can attend the ceremony without having to be there in person via live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Burbank allow funeral homes to keep families connected during this moment in their lives.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming a funeral can feel indecent, but around 20 percent of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming. We aren’t talking about streaming this difficult time to the world- live streaming can be done via a closed network where you stream to those who cannot be there in person due to travel costs, illness, or scheduling problems.
Funeral live streaming services in Burbank make it easy for people in these ways:
– Planning a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who need to bury their family member within a short time frame. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel for the service, so things can be planned faster.
– Filming and recording the service allows those who are not present to see it when they are able to do so. It also allows those who are present to go back and watch any moments they may have missed due to tears, which helps them to grieve.
– Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others attending remotely and with those who are present at the service, keeping everyone connected, even if they can’t be close to one another.
– Saying goodbye at a memorial can help people heal from grief, so being a part of the funeral allows for full grieving.
– Some parents don’t want their kids exposed to grief or funerals at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their child through trying time, too.
Live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about, but if you need to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, no matter where in the world you may be, can bring some relief.
Beverly Boy Productions provides you with dependable services that allow your loved ones to be together with funeral live streaming services in Burbank. It can be a challenge to get everyone together for such a service, so we make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support during this difficult time, we are here to help with your live streaming needs. Contact us today!