Funeral Live Streaming Services in Boulder
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be difficult. Scheduling conflicts, illness, and many other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the memorial, no matter how much they wish they could. This is how funeral live streaming services in Boulder can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an added layer of comfort for grieving families and makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the service via a smartphone or tablet. When you are healing from grief, attending a funeral is important, so this option is one to definitely consider when preparing this type of service.
Live Streaming Can Keep Families Connected
Travel costs, growing families, and more can put distance between us and our families, but technology brings us closer together. While a funeral may not be a pleasant time, knowing that you can be connected with those you love can help you find some peace, and you can do this with live streaming. This technology has existed for nearly two decades, but it’s just now popular in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial may feel inappropriate, and while we can tune into sporting events and church services via live streaming, we find it more difficult to use this technology for a somber event. The truth is, though, that this can bring peace to those who cannot attend the ceremony, for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you connected during this grieving experience.
Reach Worldwide For Grieving Friends & Family
Don’t send cards or flowers when you can’t attend a memorial because of being too ill or too far away- be there via live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Boulder make it easier for funeral homes to keep families connected during this tough time.
Many Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may feel odd, but 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming services and that number is growing, thanks to the pandemic. We aren’t talking about streaming this hard time to the world, but rather live streaming can be done over a closed network where you can stream the service to only family and friends who cannot be there in person due to travel costs, health issues, or scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Boulder make it easy for people in the following ways:
– The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those with beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel, things can be prepared faster.
– When you film and record the service for later, this allows for those who cannot be present to watch when they are able to do so. It also allows those who are at the service to go back and watch any moments they may have missed due to tears, which can help them with their grief.
– Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others attending remotely and with those who are present at the service, helping families stay connected as they grieve, even if they can’t be close to one another physically.
– It has been said that saying goodbye at a memorial can help when they are healing from grief, so being a part of the funeral allows for proper grieving.
– Some parents would rather not expose their children to grief at too young of an age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye without having to help their child through this experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about at the moment, but if it is necessary for you to talk about funerals, you should be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, and knowing how you can make that happen, can be helpful.
Beverly Boy Productions provides you with reliable services so that your loved ones can be together via funeral live streaming services in Boulder. Getting everyone together to say their goodbyes can be very hard, so we make it easier. If you want support through this trying time, we have your live streaming needs under control. Contact us today!