Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be nearly impossible, especially when scheduling problems, health concerns, and other circumstances happen and keep your loved ones from attending, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Berkeley could be helpful.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide peace and comfort for grieving families and allows those who are remote to “attend” the service through their smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, so live streaming is important to think about when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Can Keep Families Together
New jobs, travel, and growing families can separate us from our loved ones, but technology has brought us together. While a funeral service is not a fun time, knowing that you can be with those you love during this difficult moment can help you to find peace, and you can do that through live streaming services.
This technology has been around for more than 15 years but it’s becoming more frequent in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a funeral service may feel like an inappropriate idea. While we can easily watch concerts and events through live streaming, using technology for a somber experience is harder.
Truthfully, though, this can bring comfort to your friends and family who can’t attend the service. Technology keeps you all connected throughout your grief.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members Worldwide
When you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away to travel or dealing with an unexpected illness, live streaming allows you to be part of the event without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Berkeley make it easy for funeral homes to keep families connected during a hard time in their lives.
Funeral Live Streaming Can Be Helpful
While live streaming a funeral may feel tactless, roughly 20 percent of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming services to people who need or want it. Live streaming this sad event to the world is not what we want to do, though.
Live streaming services can be done over a closed network for family and friends who can’t be there due to travel issues, scheduling conflicts, or health problems.
Funeral live streaming services in Berkeley makes it easy for you in the following manners:
- Being able to quickly plan a funeral can be a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require they bury a family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones so that things can be prepared faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for a couple of things. First, those who are present may miss important parts due to tears and grief, so live streaming allows them to go back to watch any special moments, which can help them grieve. It also allows those who are not present to see the service when they can.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others attending remotely and with those who are present at the service, at the same time. This keeps families connected, even when they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Saying goodbye at a funeral helps people through the stages of grief, so being a part of the funeral allows people to properly grieve.
- Some parents don’t want their children exposed to grief at a young age, but live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to take on the challenging task of helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral may not be a topic you want to talk about, but if you need to talk about funerals, it’s best to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service (no matter where they may be) can help you find peace.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this hard topic and provides you with discretion and reliable services so that you can be with your loved ones through funeral live streaming services in Berkeley.
It is a challenge to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, so we make it easier for you. If you need or want additional support, we can help with your live streaming needs. Contact us today at 800-385-1243!