Funeral Live Streaming Services in Bakersfield
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be challenging. From scheduling conflicts to unforeseen illnesses, and other emergent circumstances, your loved ones may not be able to attend the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to be there. This is how funeral live streaming services in Bakersfield could be what you need.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an added aspect of peace and comfort to grieving families. It makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if they do so through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is important in healing from a loss, so this is an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funerals Keeps Families Connected
Travel, family obligations, jobs, and more can all separate us from our families. Technology has bridged that gap. While a funeral service may not be a good time for anyone, being connected to those you love during this difficult time can help you find some peace, and you can do that with the help of live streaming. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it gained usefulness (especially in the last year) in the funeral industry.
Streaming a memorial service may feel unseemly, and we understand that. While we can easily watch events and concerts through live streaming, it is more difficult to use technology for a somber experience. Truthfully, this can bring some peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service in person. Technology ensures that you stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reaching Worldwide for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or your cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away, or because you may be too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to be there. Funeral live streaming services in Bakersfield make it easier for funeral homes to provide this neded service that keeps families connected through such a challenging time for them.
Helpful Parts of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem out of place, roughly 20% of funeral homes provide live streaming to grieving loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad and personal time to the world, but rather we mean that live streaming can be done over a closed network where only family and friends who cannot be there can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Bakersfield makes it easy in the following ways:
– The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive, things can be done faster.
– When you film the service and record, this allows for a few things. Those who are present at the service may miss important parts due to tears, so going back to watch these special moments can help them to fully grieve. It also helps those who were not present at the service to see the service when they are able.
– Those attending remotely can stay in touch with both others who are also tuning in via live stream and with those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t physically able to be close to each other.
– Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper and full grieving. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people navigate the various stages of grief.
– Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age, or take them to a funeral. Live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their children through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral may not be something that you want to talk about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funeral planning, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family members can be a part of the service, even if you’re spread across the globe, can help.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we keep your loved ones together during this hard time for you all, and we do so with discretion and reliable funeral live streaming services in Bakersfield. It is challenging to get everyone together to say goodbye at a memorial or funeral, so we make it easier. If you’re looking for support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs handled. Give us a call!