Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging, even more so than people may realize. Scheduling conflicts, illnesses, and other unforeseen circumstances can make it impossible for your friends and family to attend a memorial service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Wilmington could help you.
Live streaming technology gives funeral homes the ability to provide an extra service to comfort grieving families, ensuring that those in remote locations who cannot travel can still “attend”, even if it’s through their phone or computer. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, this is an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Help Keep Families Connected
Jobs, travel, and family obligations can separate us from our friends and families, at least in distance. Fortunately, technology bridges that gap in various ways. While a funeral service is not a good time, being connected with loved ones during a difficult time can bring you some peace, and live streaming services can do that. This technology has been around for nearly two decades but it is just now becoming popular in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel unsuitable. We easily watch church services and concerts via live streaming, but we find it more difficult to use technology for a somber event. The truth is, this can bring peace and comfort to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service due to a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps everyone connected during the grieving process.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Over The World
Instead of sending flowers or well-wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial due to problems with travel or because you are ill, live streaming can help you to be a part of the service without having to actually be there. Funeral live streaming services in Wilmington allow funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected through this difficult time, no matter where in the world they may be.
There Are Many Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming Services
Live streaming funeral services may not seem appropriate, but around a quarter of all funeral homes currently provide live streaming to grieving families. We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time for you and your family to the world, but rather that live streaming can be done over a closed network to family and friends who cannot travel due to high costs, conflicting schedules, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Wilmington makes funeral planning easier in the following ways:
- The ability to quickly plan a funeral is great for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town, and that means that things can be done faster.
- When you film and record the funeral service, it allows for a few things. Those who are present may miss important parts of the service due to their tears, so going back to watch special moments helps them grieve, as they should. It also helps those who cannot be present to see the service when they are able to do so.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are also attending remotely, as well as those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they cannot be physically close.
- Being a part of the service allows loved ones to properly grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service helps people as they navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief and funerals at a young age, so live streaming is beneficial here. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to guide their children through such a hard experience before they are ready to do so.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to think about right now, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you should be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service even if you’re all around the world can help make this easier.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this delicate topic and provides you with reliable services and discretion so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult time via funeral live streaming services in Wilmington. It is very hard to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, but we can help make it easier. If you’re looking for support during this time, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Give us a call today!