Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be hard to bring everyone together for a funeral. Health problems, new jobs, and other life events can keep your loved ones from being at the service, no matter how badly they want to be. This is how funeral live streaming services in Thousand Oaks could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with added comfort, and it allows those in remote locations to be present at the event with a smartphone or tablet. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, live streaming is an important option when you are planning a memorial.
Live Streaming Keeps Families Connected
Growing families, busy careers, and travel can separate us from our families, but technology keeps us connected. While a funeral may not be a fun time, knowing that you can be with those you love can help you find some peace during this hard time, and live streaming does that for you. This technology has existed for almost two decades but the funeral industry is now starting to use it.
Live streaming a memorial may feel unseemly. While we can easily watch events and meetings via live streaming, using this technology for a sad event seems harder to do. Truthfully, though, this can bring some peace to friends or family who cannot attend the service in person, for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you connected as you grieve.
Reach Friends & Family Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t be at a funeral in person due to illness or travel issues, live streaming can help you be a part of the service without having to actually be there. Funeral live streaming services in Thousand Oaks allow funeral homes provide a much needed service that can keep families connected during this challenging time.
Many Benefits of Live Streaming Services
While live streaming funeral services may feel like it is crude to do, approximately a quarter of all funeral homes now provide live streaming options. We aren’t talking about streaming this difficult time to the world, though. Rather, live streaming can be done over a closed network where it is streamed to family and friends who cannot be there due to health issues and travel costs, or other circumstances.
Funeral live streaming services in Thousand Oaks makes it easier in the following ways:
- Being able to plan a funeral quickly can be helpful for those who have religious beliefs that require that they bury family members as soon as they are able. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in for the service, things can be done faster.
- When you film and record the service for later, this allows those who are present at the time to go back and watch any special moments they may have missed due to grief, allowing them to grieve fully and gracefully. It also allows those who cannot attend the service to see it when they are able to do so.
- Those tuning in remotely can stay in touch during the entire service, both with others who are attending remotely and with people present at the service, which keeps families connected and together, even when they cannot be close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral allows people to grieve as they should. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential in the healing process.
- Some parents do not want to take children to a funeral, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to expose their children to such an experience before they are ready for it.
Live streaming a funeral is probably not something you want to discuss at the moment, but if you do need to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Ensuring that your family can be together for the service, and knowing how you can make it happen, is important.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we will provide you with reliable services that can bring your loved ones together as you navigate this challenging time. We do this with funeral live streaming services in Thousand Oaks. We know that it can be very hard to get everyone together to say their farewells to a loved one, so we can make it easier for you. If you need additional support during this challenging time, we have all of your live streaming needs covered. Contact us today!