Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be challenging. From scheduling conflicts to illness and many other circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend the memorial service, even when they really want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Phoenix can help.
book your Phoenix funeral stream here
Live streaming makes it possible for funeral homes to provide comfort for grieving families. It makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service even if it’s through their smartphone or computer. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from the death of a loved one, this is an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps To Keep Families Connected
Travel, jobs, and other family obligations are all factors that can put distance between us and our families. Fortunately, technology bridges the gap in various ways. While a funeral service is not the best time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected with those you love during such a difficult time can help you to find peace, and you can achieve that connection through live streaming services. This technology has been around for roughly two decades but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that the idea of streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate to you. While we can watch events and concerts through live streaming with ease, it may seem difficult to use technology for such a somber event. But, the truth is, it can help to bring some sense of peace to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service in person. Technology can make sure everyone stays connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members Around The Globe
Instead of sending your condolences or flowers when you can’t be at the memorial because you’re ill or can’t travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the services without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Phoenix allow funeral homes to provide grieving families with a service that keeps them connected during such a challenging time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
book your Phoenix funeral stream here
While live streaming funeral services may seem inappropriate, around 20 percent of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming. We aren’t talking about live streaming services to the world- live streaming services can be done via a closed network where it is seen by only family and friends who cannot be there due to travel costs, scheduling conflicts, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Phoenix make it easy for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is wonderful for those who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury their loved one as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones coming in from out of town so that things can be prepared in a faster manner.
- When you film the service and record it, it helps in a few ways. Those who are present may have missed important parts of the service, so going back to watch special moments can help them to fully grieve as they should. It also helps those who were not present to have a chance to see the service when they are able.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected as they grieve, even if they aren’t physically able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows people to properly grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial ceremony helps people as they navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming can be beneficial for them. This allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their children through such an experience before they are ready to tackle that subject with them.
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about, but when it is necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared. Knowing that all of your family can be a part of the service even if you’re all across the globe can bring some comfort.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that this is a sensitive topic and we can provide you with discreet and reliable service so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult moment through funeral live streaming services in Phoenix. It is a challenge to get everyone together in order to say goodbye to a loved one, so we are here to help make the process easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call or message us today!