Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be very hard to bring everyone together for a funeral or memorial. Health concerns, jobs, and other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the service, no matter how badly they want to be there. This is how funeral live streaming services in Oceanside could be just what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra comfort to grieving families and it allows those in remote locations to be at the event, even if they do so with a smartphone or tablet. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, live streaming is an important option to consider if you are planning a memorial.
Live Streaming Services Keeps Families Connected
Family obligations, busy careers, and travel costs can separate us from our families, but technology helps to keep us connected. While a funeral may not be the ideal time for anyone, being with those you love can help you find peace during this time, and live streaming does that. This technology has been around for almost two decades but the funeral industry is just now starting to use it for its many benefits.
Live streaming a memorial may feel out of place and while we can watch events and meetings via live streaming, using this technology for a somber event is harder to do. Truthfully, this can bring peace to friends or family who cannot attend the service in person, and this technology helps to keep you connected as you grieve.
Reach Friends & Family Members All Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t be at a funeral, live streaming can help you be a part of the service without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Oceanside allow funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected throughout this challenging time.
Benefits of Live Streaming Funeral Services
While live streaming funeral services may feel in poor taste, approximately a quarter of all funeral homes now provide live streaming options to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time to the world, though- live streaming can be done over a closed network where it is streamed only to family and friends who cannot be there due to other obligations or health issues and travel costs.
Funeral live streaming services in Oceanside makes it easier for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a godsend for people who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel, things can be planned much faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows those who are present to go back and watch any special moments they may have missed due to grief and tears, allowing them to fully grieve. It also allows those who cannot attend the service to see it when they can.
- Those tuning in remotely can stay in touch during the service, both with others who are attending remotely and with people at the service, which keeps families connected, even when they cannot be close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral allows people to grieve fully. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential in the healing process.
- Some parents do not want their children exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved ones without having to expose their children to such an experience before they are ready to tackle the subject.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to discuss, but if you do need to talk about funerals, you want to be ready. This includes ensuring that your family can be together for the service, which can be done with live streaming.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we are here to provide you with reliable services that can bring your loved ones together during this difficult time, and we do that with funeral live streaming services in Oceanside. We know that it can be quite a challenge to get everyone together to say their farewells, so we will handle that for you. If you need added support during this taxing time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Contact us to help!