Funeral Live Streaming Services
Wherever your family and friends may live in the world, if you’re not all in the same city when a loved one dies, it can be challenging to get everyone together for a celebration of life. This is where funeral live streaming services in Knoxville can be beneficial. It’s a way that funeral homes are providing an extra element of support during the hardest of times.
We know that as much as you want to attend the funeral in person, it may not be possible due to job conflicts, scheduling issues, or even illness. Everyone deserves a chance to say goodbye to loved ones and using live stream services can make this possible for your circle of friends and family when someone passes away.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Families
In this day and age, it isn’t uncommon for families to be spread around the globe. From new jobs in other cities to falling in love while traveling the world, there are reasons why you may not all be together in the same area. Technology has always been a factor in keeping people together but it is especially beneficial for when a loved one passes.
While streaming a wedding or concert may not make people think twice, some may consider a live stream funeral inappropriate. The fact of the matter is that nearly 20% of funeral homes around the country offer this service so unless your deceased loved one would have wanted otherwise, it’s important to consider how funeral live streaming services in Knoxville can help keep you all united.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
You may have a busy schedule or job conflicts, as well as illness that prevents you from being able to make it to a loved one’s funeral service. This may be devastating for you. Fortunately, technology can help to at least provide some measure of peace when you can’t be near to those you love. The global reach of live streaming services allows for families to be together even if they’re miles apart.
Benefits of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
We know that a funeral that is live streamed may seem like a unique idea. But, there are many families that know how helpful it can be to be present in a service, despite distance. You don’t have to worry about everyone watching your service. Your live stream can be done over a closed network and with password-protection so only your family and friends can attend. The following benefits are just a few more reasons to consider funeral live streaming services in Knoxville:
- For some people in certain religions or cultures, burial should take place soon after a loved one passes away. When you don’t have to plan to wait for traveling family members thanks to live streaming, it’s easier to plan the funeral quickly.
- Being able to go back and view the service can help some people process their grief; especially if they were distracted with tears and grief at the service. A copy of the live stream is a good idea for the grieving process.
- Those attending remotely may miss out on the support of being near loved ones during their grief, but thanks to chat features on live stream platforms, they can easily connect with their family members, regardless of distance.
- Individuals that are unable to make it in person can still be present in some way through live stream technology. This is helpful for the grieving process.
- Families with little ones may not be able to make it in person due to not wanting to expose their children to grief at such a young age. But, they can still be present by viewing the live stream on their tablet or phone.
We know that funerals are not easy to discuss, much less plan for. But funeral live streaming services in Knoxville can help make it easier for your family during your grief, especially if you can’t be close to each other. At Beverly Boy Productions, we’re able to provide the compassionate service you need during this time. Please, reach out and let us know how we can be a part of making this experience a bit easier for you.