Funeral Live Streaming Services
Gathering all of your loved ones together for a funeral can be nearly impossible thanks to scheduling conflicts, illnesses, and other circumstances that prevent people from showing up to the memorial service. This is when funeral live streaming services in Joliet can be just what you need.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide comfort for grieving families. It makes it easy for those who cannot attend in person to be a part of the event, even if it’s via a mobile device. Because attending a funeral helps one heal from grief, this is a very important option to think about when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps To Families Connected
Growing families and demanding jobs, as well as travel restrictions, are all factors that tend to separate us from our families. Fortunately, technology bridges the gap. While a funeral service may not be a great time, being connected to your loved ones during such a difficult moment can help you to find some peace of mind and you can do that with live streaming services. This technology has been around for more than 15 years, but it’s just now gaining in use in the funeral industry.
Streaming a memorial service could feel out of place. While we watch sporting events and concerts through live streaming all the time, it is less common and more difficult to want to use technology for a somber experience. The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to your friends or family who cannot attend the service. Technology makes sure you all stay connected.
Reaching Grieving Friends & Family Members Globally
Sending flowers or condolences when you can’t make it to a memorial because of illness or traveling restrictions is nice, but being there is better. Live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Joliet make it easy for funeral homes to provide a much needed service that can help to keep families connected through this hard time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming Services
Live streaming funeral services may feel inappropriate to you, but around a quarter of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services. Live streaming this somber time to the world is not what we mean- rather, live streaming can be done via a closed network where only family and friends who cannot arrive due to schedule issues, costs, or sickness can participate.
Funeral live streaming services in Joliet also make it easier by:
- Being able to plan a funeral quickly is a god-send for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive for the service, things can be done much more quickly.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for a few things. One- those who are present may have missed some important parts of the service due to grief, so going back to watch those moments can help them to grieve. It also allows those who were not present to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch throughout the service with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Saying goodbye at a funeral allows people to navigate the stages of grief, so being a part of the funeral service, however that is achieved, allows for proper grieving.
- Some parents don’t want to take their children to a funeral, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their kids through the experience.
Live streaming a funeral may not be something you want to discuss, but if you find yourself needing to talk about funerals, being prepared helps, and knowing that your loved ones can be a part of the service even if you’re all across the globe is a huge relief.
Beverly Boy Productions will take this sensitive topic and provide you with reliable services and discretion so that your loved ones can be together during this tough time with funeral live streaming services in Joliet. It can be a challenge to get everyone together to say their goodbyes to a loved one, so we are ready to make it easier for you. If you need support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call us!