Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be very difficult to bring everyone together for a funeral. Illness, jobs, and many other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the service, no matter how much they wish they could. This is how funeral live streaming services in Irvine could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an added layer of comfort to grieving families, and makes it easier for those who cannot be there to “attend” the service with a smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral is important in healing after a loss, so this is an option to give some serious consideration to when you are preparing this type of service.
Live Streaming Services Can Keep Families Connected
Growing families, travel, and new jobs can all put distance between us and our families, but technology can help to bring us together. While a funeral is not a pleasant time, knowing that you can be connected with your loved ones as you grieve can bring some peace. Live streaming makes this possible. This technology has existed for almost two decades, but it’s now becoming more popular in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial may feel crude, and while we can watch events and even attend meetings through live streaming, using technology for a somber event is harder to manage. In actuality, this can bring a sense of peace to your friends and family who cannot attend the ceremony, for many reasons. Technology keeps you together through this hard time.
Reaching Grieving Friends & Family All Around the World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t attend a memorial service because you’re too far away or too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to actually be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Irvine allow funeral homes to keep families connected during this challenging moment in their lives.
Many Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services can feel indecent, but around a quarter of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming options. We aren’t talking about streaming this difficult time to the world, but rather that live streaming can be done via a closed network where you stream the service to family and friends who cannot be there in person due to illness, scheduling problems, or travel costs.
Funeral live streaming services in Irvine make it easier in these ways:
- Planning a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member within a short time frame. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in, so things can be prepared faster.
- Filming and recording the service allows those who are not present to see it when they can. It also allows those who are present to go back and watch special moments they may have missed due to tears, which helps them to fully grieve.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others attending remotely and with those who are present at the service, which helps families keep connected, even if they can’t be physically close to one another.
- Saying goodbye at a memorial helps when healing from grief, so being a part of the funeral allows for proper and full grieving.
- Some parents don’t want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the task of helping their child through this hard moment, too. .
Live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about, but if it is necessary to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service and how you can make that happen is helpful.
Beverly Boy Productions provides you with reliable services that will allow your loved ones to be together through funeral live streaming services in Irvine. It can be a challenge to get everyone together for this type of event, so we make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support during this difficult time, we can help with your live streaming needs. Contact us today!