Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be nearly impossible, especially when scheduling problems, health concerns, and other life circumstances happen and keep your loved ones from attending the service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Grand Rapids could be helpful.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide peace and comfort for grieving families and allows those who are out of town or state to “attend” the service through their smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, so live streaming is important to consider when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps Families Stay Connected
Growing families, careers, and much more can keep us apart from our families. Technology can bridge that gap. While a funeral is not a good time for anyone, being connected during this difficult moment can help you find peace, and you can keep that connection through live streaming services. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s just now gaining real traction in the funeral industry.
The idea of streaming a memorial service may feel out of place to you. While watching events and concerts via live streaming is no problem, using technology for a somber event seems much harder to do. The truth is, though, that this can bring some comfort to loved ones who cannot attend a service in person. Technology keeps you connected as you go through the grieving process.
Reach Grieving Loved Ones Globally
Instead of sending flowers or well wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial due to being too far away to travel or too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to attend it in person. Funeral live streaming services in Grand Rapids make it easy for funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected during this difficult time.
Several Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may feel improper, but around a quarter of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services for grieving loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad moment to the world, but rather over a closed network where only family and friends who cannot attend (due to many issues) can be a part of the service.
Funeral live streaming services in Grand Rapids make it easier in the following ways:
- The ability to quickly plan a funeral is necessary for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their loved one as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, which allows things to be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for those who are present to go back and watch important moments they may have missed due to tears. It also helps those who were not able to be present at the service to see it later on.
- Those viewing the ceremony remotely can stay in touch during the service, both with those who are also viewing remotely and those who are present. This keeps families connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the service allows for thorough grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral helps people navigate grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief too soon, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their children through such a hard experience at the same time.
Live streaming a funeral probably doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about right now. We understand. However, if it is necessary for you to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service can help.
Beverly Boy Productions knows this topic can be sensitive and we aim to provide you with discretion, as well as reliable service, as we help to bring your loved ones together during this difficult time with funeral live streaming services in Grand Rapids. It is hard to get everyone together for such events, but we can make it easier. If you need support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call today!