Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be extremely difficult to do. Other obligations that create scheduling conflicts, health problems, and many other life’s circumstances can prevent your loved ones from being at the memorial, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Garland could be of assistance to you.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an aspect of comfort for grieving families that was not always available. It makes it easy for those that are far away to be able to “attend” the service, even if it’s through a smartphone, computer, or other device. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, this is an important option to consider for a memorial service.
Live Streaming Services Keep Families Connected
Travel costs, growing families, and new jobs can put distance between us and our families. Fortunately, technology has helped to bring us together. While a funeral service may not be the ideal time for you or anyone, knowing that you can be connected with your friends and family members during this difficult time can help you find some peace, and you can do that through the use of live streaming. This technology has been around for nearly 20 years, but the funeral industry is just now really using it.
The whole idea of streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate. While we watch events and concerts via live streaming with no problems, it is much more difficult to use this technology for a somber experience. But, the truth is that it can bring some peace to your friends or family who cannot attend the service for a myriad of reasons. Technology ensures that you all stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you aren’t able to make it to a memorial because you’re too far away or because you may be too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to be there. Funeral live streaming services in Garland allow funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected through such a tough time.
Beneficial Factors of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem indecorous, 20% of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad and serious time to the world. Rather, live streaming can be done over a closed network where you stream to family and friends who cannot attend due to the costs associated with traveling, scheduling issues, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Garland make it easy for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible is a huge relief. Things can be done much faster when live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones.
- Filming the service and recording it for later allows for a couple of things. Those who are present can go back to watch special moments they may have missed at the time due to tears, and that can help them to gracefully grieve. It also helps those who were not present to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present, which keeps families connected through their grief, even if they cannot be physically close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral, however possible, allows for full and proper grieving. It is said that saying goodbye at a funeral can help people through the various stages of grief.
- Some parents don’t want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, which is when live streaming can be beneficial. They can say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the challenging task of helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is most likely not something you want to talk about right now, and we get it. But, when it is necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared, and knowing that your family can be a part of the service even if you’re spread across the globe is a huge stress-relief.
Beverly Boy Productions is ready to provide you with reliable service so that your loved ones can be together during this hard experience through funeral live streaming services in Garland. Getting everyone together to say goodbye can be difficult to do, so we make it easier. If you’re looking for support through this tough time, we will handle your live streaming needs. Call us today!