Funeral Live Streaming Services
As you and your loved ones deal with the indescribable sense of loss that comes from losing someone you love, you probably want to stay together and attend a service for your loved one. Unfortunately, with the way things are at this time, funeral live streaming services in Fremont may be the best option during a time when restrictions on gatherings or social distancing have many people unable to attend memorial services.
Everyone deserves a chance to say goodbye to the people they love. This is why many funeral homes have started offering an added element of support by providing live stream services for grieving families. For those who can’t be present in-person, the option of being there via live stream on their phone can provide a measure of peace.
Live Streaming Funerals Keep Families Connected
In pre-Covid-19 days, global travel was big. Job offers in other cities were common and long-distance relationships often took family members or friends far from home. With your inner circle spread around the world, technology more than likely helped to keep everyone close.
Live stream technology was created over 20+ years ago but has often been used for concerts, weddings, or sporting events. With recent circumstances, there are many funeral homes now offering this service, with about 20% of funeral homes providing this option for those who are grieving. While many may have once balked at the idea of a live stream funeral service, many are now seeing the benefits it provides for those who are grieving.
Global Reach for People For Grieving Loved Ones
Funeral live streaming services in Fremont makes reaching loved ones near and far so much easier. It’s a solution to the times when your family can’t be together in person to grieve your deceased family member. The global reach offered by live stream technology means anyone, anywhere, can attend your service as long as everyone has internet access.
Benefits Provided By Funeral Live Streaming
Live stream services can be shared via a private network that is password protected, so you don’t have to worry about those who aren’t family and friends viewing the service. Funeral live streaming services in Fremont provide numerous benefits, like:
- Your faith may require a quick burial of a loved one but if you have family and friends across the globe, this could be hard to plan for. With live stream services, you can easily prepare for a quick funeral as you won’t have to wait for people to arrive from far away places.
- If you’re at the funeral by way of live stream technology, you can chat with other friends and family who are as well. This way, you can connect with your loved ones at a time when support and comfort is really needed.
- Your live stream service can be recorded for future use. Sometimes it can be important to go back to key moments from the service for your grieving process.
- A funeral is something that can help you heal from your grief, as saying goodbye is important in the grieving process. If you can’t attend the funeral in person, a live stream service could provide the same benefit.
- You may not be ready to have your children attend a funeral but you still want to be present for the service. With your phone and live stream technology, this can still be possible.
No one wants to plan for a funeral but when the need arises, you have no choice but to prepare for it. At Beverly Boy Productions, we can provide reliable funeral live streaming services in Fremont, California so you can focus on what is important: your family and friends and saying your goodbye to your loved one who has passed. Our compassionate crew is ready to assist you during this time. Please, call us today!