Funeral Live Streaming Services
We know that it can be challenging to deal with grief when you’re far from home. Add not being able to attend a service and it can seem devastating if you’re all alone. Fortunately, this is where funeral live streaming services in Charleston can make a difference. They help family and friends be together during the tough times, no matter their location.
Live streaming technology makes it easy for you and your circle to grieve together, while being spread across the globe. It’s an added element of comfort that many funeral homes are providing in this day and age, especially with things like a pandemic making travel and gatherings difficult.
Live Streaming Funerals Keep Families Together
In this day and age, families and friends can be found around the world. Global travel, jobs, marriage, etc. are all things that have people far from home. Technology has been useful for keeping families together in the good times but when a loved one passes, it can mean the world for grieving circles.
Live stream technology has been in use for over two decades but you’ll find that it’s just taken off in the funeral industry with only about 20% of funeral homes using it. With most people using live streaming for concerts or weddings, the idea of a live stream memorial service could be a new concept. But, it’s one that makes a difference for those who need to be connected and present at a funeral without being able to be there in person.
Global Reach for People For Grieving Families
Funeral live streaming services in Charleston provide the global reach that ensures your loved ones can all be present for the service, even if you can’t make it so everyone attends in-person. This technology can make a world of difference for those who are grieving.
Benefits Offered By Funeral Live Streaming
Live stream services can happen on a closed network so that the event is only for family and friends. If you’re looking to only invite specific family and friends to the service, don’t worry. It can happen with live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Charleston offer many benefits, such as:
- You may not yet be ready to have your kids go to the funeral but attending a live stream service on your phone can ensure that they don’t have to be exposed to grief at this time.
- If you’re viewing the service online, you can chat with others in the family who are as well. Support from loved ones is everything during times like this.
- For some religious communities, prompt burial of the deceased loved one is important. Instead of waiting for loved ones to travel from afar, consider using live streaming for the service.
- A funeral can allow you to say goodbye and grieve the loss of a loved one. If you’re dealing with grief and can’t make it in person, attending live stream services can help.
- Recording the live stream footage allows you to go back as many times as need while grieving.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand the challenges you’re facing, which is why we offer reliable funeral live streaming services in Charleston, South Carolina. We’re here for whatever you need. Please reach out to our team for discreet and compassionate service. Our crew is ready to provide the support you’re looking for during this time!