Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be extremely difficult. Unexpected illnesses, scheduling conflicts and other issues can keep your loved ones from making it to a memorial service, no matter how much they want to attend. This is how funeral live streaming services in Asheville can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with extra comfort and makes it easier for those who cannot attend the event in person to be there, even if that is through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is essential in healing from grief, and that makes live streaming an important aspect to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Will Help Keep Families Connected
Growing families, demanding jobs, and travel restrictions can all separate us from our families. Technology has bridged that gap in many ways. While a funeral service is not a great time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected to your loved ones during this difficult time can help you to find comfort and peace of mind, and you can do this with live streaming services. This technology has existed for almost 20 years, but it’s becoming popular in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a funeral may not seem appropriate. We can easily watch events and concerts via live streaming, but it is somehow harder for us to use technology for a sad experience. The fact is, this can help bring peace to your friends or family who can’t attend the service, for whatever reason. Technology keeps you all connected during the grieving process.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members Around The World
Instead of sending flowers when you can’t make it to a memorial due to travel problems or because of being ill, live streaming allows you to be there without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Asheville allow funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected throughout this challenging time. ‘
Funeral Live Streaming Has Benefits
While thinking of live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, 20 percent of funeral homes offer live streaming services to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this serious time to the world, of course- live streaming can be done over a closed network where the event is streamed to family and friends who may not be able to travel to the service due to schedules, travels costs, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Asheville make it easier in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is helpful for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive so things can be prepared faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for those who are present to go back and see important and special moments that may have missed, and that can help them to gracefully grieve. It also helps those who were not able to be present to see the service when they are able.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch, both with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service, helping families to stay connected through the service, even if they cannot physically be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral allows for proper and full grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service has been shown to help people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief or funerals at a young age, so live streaming can allow them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their children through such a hard experience.
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to discuss at the moment, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you should be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, even if you’re spread out all around the world, can help.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we take this delicate topic and provide you with discreet and dependable service so that all of your loved ones can be together during this difficult experience through funeral live streaming services in Asheville. It is a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye at a funeral, so we will make it easier. If you’re looking for support through this difficult time, we can assist with all of your live streaming needs. Call today!