Choosing the Right Tazewell County Video Production Services in 2023
If you’re working on choosing the right Tazewell County, IL video production services, this article can help you understand a few of the most important factors. Tazewell County, IL video production is not a passing trend, as one could see by the more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed daily, with most consumers spending at least an hour or more viewing videos on social media on a weekly basis, and about 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watching online video content every single day. So, you can see just how important it is to use video for marketing and branding. Picking the right Tazewell County, IL video production services in 2023 is not helpful for business owners, it’s a must-do!
Tazewell County, IL businesses need professional video production services to stand out in a world where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. With so many distractions, how can your brand stand out amongst all this noise? We’ll tell you what; a professional video production agency in Tazewell County can make it easier for your Illinois business to get new clients, grow their ROI, and build a strong following for your brand.
Beverly Boy Productions offers specialized professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Central Illinois. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can help you with Tazewell County, IL video production services and get to know the years of expertise we bring to the project.
Tazewell County, a Great Place to Film
Tazewell County, IL has a plethora of unique sites that could stand out in your project From the hotel Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette to the popular area of Court Street, as well as some beautiful nature spots like Sand Ridge State Forest, Laura Bradley Park, or Fond Du Lac Farm Park, there are a lot of ideal places for capturing your footage.
Beyond these beautiful outdoor spots, there are also iconic landmarks where you can shoot film at as well, such as in the area of Delevan Commercial Historic District, or Allentown Union Hall, and the Ayer Public Library. You can easily capture what makes this region so unique at any one of these local spots. Beverly Boy Productions is proudly servicing the entire Central Illinois area including Pekin, East Peoria, Tremont, and Creve Couer.
Video Production Costs in Tazewell
Video production costs in Tazewell County, IL are much like the prices you’d find in other areas of Illinois or other major counties. You can expect to spend on the talent of the production crew as well as based individually on the unique services you may want for your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on expectations you have and the skillset of the crew you want to work with.
Typical Tazewell County, IL production crew rates usually include:
– Film Director – approx. $251 per hour
– Cameraman $51 – $401 per hour
– Editor $41 -$176 per hour
– Actors $51 -$501 per hour
– Equipment – up to 101s per hour
– Studio Shooting – up to $401 per hour
– Narrator – >$401 per hour
– Audio Files – up to $1001
– Script Writer – approx. $151 per hour
– Video Rendering – up to $76 per hour
– B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 1 and 51% of your total cost
– Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1001s extra
Tazewell County, IL video production services and individual costs are bound to be different from one company to another. What matters is that you hire a crew that has the professional expertise for fulfilling your vision for a video project.
Live Streaming in Tazewell the “New Norm”
Many Tazewell County business owners have adapted to the “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened throughout Illinois and much of the country in 2020. Live streaming in Tazewell County is the “new norm” and using various remote features to communicate has become a regular occurrence in the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to come by with the help of professional film crews in Tazewell County, IL that specialize in:
– Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
– Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
– Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
– Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
– Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
The use of livestream technology has allowed many Tazewell County, IL companies to deliver top-notch live video feeds to their remote audiences easily and effectively. In fact, many brands like to stream livestream video content on a regular basis even after lockdown has been lifted.
We stream on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, YouTube Live, Ustream, Akamai, and Twitch.From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects brands with any audience you may want to reach, from employees to new clients.
Livestream video technology allows these companies to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Tazewell County Camera Crew
Hiring a Tazewell County, IL camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company may be overwhelming but with research and focus you can find the perfect team for the job. Check out local providers in the region.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Drop us a line to discover how we can help you with your film project.
First, make sure you do your research when hiring a professional film crew in Tazewell and especially before you sign any contract. While we do know of some great film companies that can provide Tazewell County, IL video production services, there are some options that simply don’t deliver the quality they promise.
Next, remember, a film crew in Tazewell County should go beyond just expertise and time in the industry. You want to look for creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film. It’s also wise to talk about things like deadline and budget before you move forward with a company so you can be sure they’re the right fit for your project needs.
Finally, bear in mind that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Tazewell County, IL can vary in terms of cost and experience, and while better quality may mean a higher price tag, it’s worth it.
Just remember to get estimates in writing and do your research so you can be confident you’re hiring the right camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Tazewell
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that use marketing videos for their organization state that the ROI from video content is way better than other forms of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion really isn’t about whether you should use video for business, as much as it is about how many videos you should use frequently. If you’re not making use of this powerful tool yet, 2023 is the year for you to seriously start looking into the use of a reliable video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Tazewell County, IL can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping viewers on your site longer so they can decide on working with your company.
Still thinking about using corporate video marketing in 2023?Consider Tazewell County, IL video production services for your video production needs in 2023 if you would like to:
– Increase the marketing value of your content, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
– Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more. Web Pages with video are more likely to become first page rankings in Google search engine results.
– Grow organic traffic by as much as 55%to your website.
– Increase product or service sales by as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy a product or service after viewing a video about the brand.
– Reach out to your audience in a way they’ll appreciate. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or speaking on the phone about them.
– Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with a subject line that has the word “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
– Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. The use of video allows you to do this and more.
– Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% compared to an expected 8-9% without the use of video.
These are a few of the benefits found in using corporate video production in Tazewell County and the decision to use video for your video marketing campaigns in 2023.
Booking an Event Videographer in Central Illinois
Tazewell County, IL video production services are helpful for things like simple marketing campaign videos or live streaming, but they’re also highly beneficial for capturing your business events and sharing them with the world.
In fact, booking an event videographer in Tazewell County allows you to film events and build brand awareness, stand out in the industry, and improve your sales, and even event attendance.
While you may wonder “can’t I just film my event myself?” there are several reasons why you should work with professionals, such as:
– Professional quality– event videographers capture your event in a way that makes it easy to showcase the quality you provide in your services or products
– A team that stays out of your way– event videographers are able to get expert shots without getting in the way. They’ll expertly use quality gear to capture the footage you want while making it seem like they aren’t even present at the event.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Central Illinois that meets your expectations can help you get great footage of your business events in 2023.
To learn more about Tazewell County, IL video production services and the value that each of these things can bring to your company can be very beneficial so if you want to know more, simply give Beverly Boy Productions a call at 888-462-7808. We’re here to help you with all of your corporate video needs.