Funeral Live Streaming Services
Being together for a funeral is more difficult than many people realize.
From scheduling issues to illness two travel restrictions, you and your family may not be able to be together for a service. This is why funeral live streaming services in Meriden may be helpful.
Those who are unable to attend in person can still be present from their smartphone or office laptop.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
You may live across the country because of a job. Perhaps you live on the other side of the world for love.
Technology bridges the gap between you and your loved ones created by the distance between you. It can keep you together while you’re far apart.
It’s especially beneficial during hard circumstances.
It may seem inappropriate to live stream a funeral service. We are accustomed to live streaming weddings or concerts but a somber affair like a memorial isn’t something we’re used to.
However, it can be especially beneficial during hard times when loved ones can be together in person.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Flowers are a great idea when you can’t make it to the funeral. What if you could?
With funeral live streaming services in Meriden allowing funeral homes to offer this service and the global reach it provides, your family can be together to mourn your loss.
Helpful Aspect of Funeral Live Streaming
In this day and age, 20% of funeral homes are now providing this service. You can share the live stream over a closed network so the only people attending or your family and friends. It will be the private affair it should be.
Funeral live streaming services in Meriden Are also beneficial in these following ways:
- Some religions call for a prompt burial service. When you can’t wait for family members and friends to arrive, use live streaming to allow everyone to be present despite distance.
- Filming the service allows you to save the footage for a later date. This can be helpful if you have family members who could not make it to the funeral or even to the live stream service.
- Those attending remotely can be in touch through the live stream chat feature. Well they can’t be together in person, they can still communicate as they attend the funeral live stream.
- A part of the grieving process is attending a funeral to say your goodbyes to your lost loved one. Well it may be hard to be so far away, a live stream service allows you to at least be present in some way.
- There may be those who don’t want to expose their kids to great grief but who still want to attend the service. With live stream services, they can.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you plan for. It’s not easy to discuss these kinds of topics.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we can help you through this challenging time by offering discreet funeral live streaming services in Meriden.
When it’s a challenge to bring everyone together in person, live streaming service could be the solution. Contact us today to discuss!