Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting your friends and family together for a funeral can be next to impossible thanks to health issues, scheduling problems, and other situations that can keep your loved ones from making it to the service, no matter how badly they wish to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Farmington Hills could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra services that can comfort grieving families, making it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the service through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, so this is important to consider when you are prepping a memorial service.
Live Streaming Services Keeps Families Connected
Travel costs, growing families, and other life circumstances or obligations can separate us from our families. Technology has bridged that gap. While a funeral service is not a great time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected with your loved ones can help you find peace. Live streaming services offer that. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry, particularly over the last 2 years.
Streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate, and while we can easily watch events and concerts via live streaming, using this technology for a serious event is hard to do. The truth is that this can bring peace to your friends and family who cannot be at the service, for many reasons. Technology keeps you connected as you grieve.
Reach Friends & Family All Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or well wishes when you can’t make it to a memorial because of your health or the distance, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service, in a way. Funeral live streaming services in Farmington Hills allow funeral homes to bring families together and keep them connected during this trying time.
There Are Many Benefits to Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel out of place, 20 percent of funeral homes now provide live streaming services. Of course, we aren’t talking about live streaming this somber event for the world to see, but it can be streamed via a closed network so that family and friends who cannot be there due to travel costs, other obligations, or health issues can see the service.
Funeral live streaming services in Farmington Hills makes it easier in the following ways:
- Being able to plan a funeral quickly can be a huge relief for those who have religious beliefs that make it necessary for them to bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones, things can be prepared much faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows those who are present at the service to go back and watch moments they may have missed at the time, which can help them to grieve. It also gives those who were not present the ability to see the service.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those who are also tuning in via live stream and with those present at the service, simultaneously. This allows families to stay connected, even if they cannot physically be with one another.
- Being a part of the funeral allows for proper grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial has been shown to help people as they go through grief.
- Some parents don’t want their children to attend funerals, which is when live streaming can help them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their kids through the service, too.
Live streaming a funeral is probably not something you want to talk about, and we get that. But when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, no matter where they are, and knowing how to make it happen can help as you prepare for the service.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we provide you with discretion and trusted services so that your loved ones can be together during this tough time via funeral live streaming services in Farmington Hills. It can be a huge challenge to get everyone together to say their farewells, so we streamline the process for you. If you’re looking for support through this trying time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call or message us today!